• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FUCK BOEHEIM & HIS SONS

at least Roy and K live in cool towns and can go to the beach and stuff easily. imagine having to spend your retirement in Syracuse. You know he won't be able to just leave town.

pretty sweet we ended it
He could hang around for the NIT, but would think he's not interested plus better for both this year's team and the future to let the new guy get a game or two under his belt before next season.

He could hang around for the NIT, but would think he's not interested plus better for both this year's team and the future to let the new guy get a game or two under his belt before next season.
They aren’t making the NIT

I have no idea who is at fault for that Boeheim shit show and I really don't care to think about it for another second, but what a strange and terrible exit. Gross.

I have no idea who is at fault for that Boeheim shit show and I really don't care to think about it for another second, but what a strange and terrible exit. Gross.

Forbes was downright polite to let him have one last hurrah last Saturday celebrating the 2003 team.

Back