• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FUCK BOEHEIM & HIS SONS

In this otherwise unremarkable season, I take great satisfaction in ending this mfer, especially in Greensboro. He sucks, is one of the most overrated coaches ever and if he didn't catch lightning in a bottle with one of the greatest individual tourny performances by Melo we'd be laughing at his 47 years and no championships.

I not only hope he gets stuck in Greensboro but has to dine at some Italian restaurant where they just microwave Marie Callendar lasagnas and put them on a plate.

at least Roy and K live in cool towns and can go to the beach and stuff easily. imagine having to spend your retirement in Syracuse. You know he won't be able to just leave town.
He'll move to the villages.

Steve is a way better man than I will ever be! Good riddance to Jim and his 2-3 zone.

I don’t like the hire. Maybe they have the inside scoop on him.

Seems you could have parlayed this on a splash hire. And, if not, at least give another young guy a chance. Then you get the payoff. Hiring old has little upside.

In this otherwise unremarkable season, I take great satisfaction in ending this mfer, especially in Greensboro. He sucks, is one of the most overrated coaches ever and if he didn't catch lightning in a bottle with one of the greatest individual tourny performances by Melo we'd be laughing at his 47 years and no championships.

I not only hope he gets stuck in Greensboro but has to dine at some Italian restaurant where they just microwave Marie Callendar lasagnas and put them on a plate.
But don’t you wish our Demon Deacons would catch lightning in a bottle once or twice and make a Final Four and win a national title. I sure would. Do like a TCU in football this year. Actually had that kind of chance in 2021 you know but pissed away the UNC game and do not even make a New Years bowl. Hate curmudgeon complainers like Boeheim but he has accomplished a lot and to say otherwise is just jealously.

That’s weird paternalist nonsense. Autry got the promotion from his employer like people all over the world do every day.

eat shit boeheim. especially pleased that it was us given his comments earlier in the season. getting an 'enjoy your retirement' tweet from steve on the day you lose and get fired has to have a special sting

Back