• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fully Shifted To Buzz-In

There's a good chance that blackgold is a state fan just pulling our chain. Probably laughs his ass off that djev agrees with everything he posts.

Which is why I think djev is just a more subtle version of blackgold. I think the actual dj thing is bs...I found it on Google, but was just using it to see if I could catch him up on something. Even if the dj thing is real, he's only here to troll as evidenced by his constant agreement with blackgold, bkf, etc.

blackgold also made a reference to a Family Guy bit in the billboard thread. Made me believe he isn't as old as he claimed to be.

djev knows deacfreke2

Ha. Seriously? The dude who keeps trying to negrep me despite being in the red, so has resorted to just leaving tags in every thread? That guy's a winner!

everyone single one of you that did not go to a game and cheer your heart out is to blame for not supporting the team and helping them win.

then again, an empty building should provide a nice neutral court for these games. i guess bzz can't win on a neutral court either.

I admit that I stopped going to games this year. Went to them all the previous year. Stopped being worth it around late December/early January. [Redacted] has destroyed my love of college basketball.

Awwww. Now I'm sad that I have since deleted the multiple PMs from your dad where he threatened to beat me up. Also called people from Vietnam "gooks". Lovely fellow, I'm sure, but I think he is an ignorant prick.

There's a good chance that blackgold is a state fan just pulling our chain. Probably laughs his ass off that djev agrees with everything he posts.

That's what I've come to believe. I thought he was real at 1st, but some of his more recent posts are so outrageous they're pretty funny. And yeah, I think he's had a good time yanking our chains.

Hard to discern intent on the internet but seems to me djev is a sincere moron.

That's what I've come to believe. I thought he was real at 1st, but some of his more recent posts are so outrageous they're pretty funny. And yeah, I think he's had a good time yanking our chains.

Hard to discern intent on the internet but seems to me djev is a sincere moron.

I have a sense of humor and I push the limits sometimes, but make no mistake about it: I support Jeff and Wake Forest basketball, no matter who is at the helm.

I have very little control over such affairs and find my life much more serene when I let go of control impulses of the sort that drive Bzz Derangement Syndrome. I find life more enjoyable when I maintain a positive outlook.

Awwww. Now I'm sad that I have since deleted the multiple PMs from your dad where he threatened to beat me up. Also called people from Vietnam "gooks". Lovely fellow, I'm sure, but I think he is an ignorant prick.

I'm sure that he shares the same feeling towards you DV7. But my pop is a really good, honest guy that loves Wake Forest Sports. He raised me on Wake in a Duke/UNC/NC State dominated area. He is very passionate about Wake Forest. Some of my father and I's finest and memorable moments have been at Wake games or watching on TV.

Pardon, but if we are on this board, we are Wake fans. This buzz-in/buzz-out stuff is ridiculous. Why can't we all just get along and celebrate the good things about the program and give up this doom's day b.s.? With what looks to be 7 freshman coming in next year including a highly regarded PG and still an off season to maybe land a graduate student big man, signs point to Wake improving with Bzz at the helm. Wake has had a history of going up and down. Buzz just happened to inherit the program at the lowest of recent lows. I'm Buzz-In because I'm giving the coach a chance and am attempting to shake up and provide an opposite viewpoint to this whole Wake Forest doomsday scenario.

Last edited:
I have a sense of humor and I push the limits sometimes, but make no mistake about it: I support Jeff and Wake Forest basketball, no matter who is at the helm.

I have very little control over such affairs and find my life much more serene when I let go of control impulses of the sort that drive Bzz Derangement Syndrome. I find life more enjoyable when I maintain a positive outlook.

I think that we get it blackgold. You posted before I finished my last post and I could read yours, but we are basically saying the same things.

Which is why I think djev is just a more subtle version of blackgold. I think the actual dj thing is bs...I found it on Google, but was just using it to see if I could catch him up on something. Even if the dj thing is real, he's only here to troll as evidenced by his constant agreement with blackgold, bkf, etc.

I am a real DJ.. Go to my site. Or you can go to the website of 105.7now and see my info, even though the info isn't current.. But that's what my site is for.

Last edited:
Perhaps the Bzzin community isn't as small as many of you once thought. The wave of positive support in this thread continues to grow. Lectro sent me a kind PM that mirrors my attitudes about this situation.

I can only hope that good attitudes are infectious, but the bad attitudes here are an epidemic.

If you are a Bzz supporter, or even support giving him two more years to set up shop, please respond to this message. We need to show the loudmouth lunatic fringe that they are really a minority.

Thanks,

blackgold
Class of 64 .

So class of 64- Lets do a little math, graduating the class of 64 would mean at least 47 years have passed since then. Average age of college graduate would be 22, so that puts you at 69 years old. Lets just pretend you are the smartest man alive for you to be in your 40's then you graduated college at 2 years old. Though since you are an idiot maybe class of 64 refers to your high school which still puts you at 65 years old.

So blackgold go fucking troll somewhere else on a board that isn't full of people that have a little thing called memory, search function, and are smarter than you.

Back