• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Galloway back to WVU

A lot of the recruits are upset about losing Galloway especially our one wr recruit and a really good one at that.

I can't imagine that Galloway saw Lobo's unispired, worse than vanilla no-concept offense as a solid resume bullet point. Being young, aggressive and energized does not fir with the Grobe model. Better to hunker down, eat plastic grass and contemplate your annuity payouts. Lobo has lost his way- great job security in being a family member. We have regressed under this complacent neanderthal staff that time has passed by. Look for Grobe to hire some colorless yes man that can survive peacefully with demotivated leadership. With crunch time coming and recruits playing musical chairs with their commitments, this is horrible news. Outflanked! I have always been more of a football guy and I am not sure over the last 40 plus years I have been as disheartened as I am now. The program emits bad juju. Gattis would help immensley, but why would he come here? He is an up and comer and we don't offer up and comers much career wise.

He came to be closer to family. Got here and realized we were not a football school. Worked a camp when he first arrived and they did not even have a shirt for him. There was a wake coach without wake gear. I understand he had just arrived but go get the man a shirt. Several other little things that show we are not serious about football

Deacon shop was open on campus. AD should have bought him a shirt, or one of the other coaches.

He came to be closer to family. Got here and realized we were not a football school. Worked a camp when he first arrived and they did not even have a shirt for him. There was a wake coach without wake gear. I understand he had just arrived but go get the man a shirt. Several other little things that show we are not serious about football

I've heard an almost identical version of this from two other sources close to the program.

We just don't get how the whole big-time, BCS football thing is supposed to work. Kind of embarrassing.

I'd like to know more as well. Sadly I'm not surprised. We pay a coach big time money but can't put together a big time program.

You're telling me we don't run our athletic department like WVU?

I would like to know more about recruiting as well can anyone elaborate?

Back