• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Galloway to OC......NOT

I think we knew that and that Himebauch was coaching OL.

We think we know this and most of us are hoping this, but it still has not been officially announced.
Until then, it's just a 'strong rumor'...........hopefully we an 'official' announcement soon.

So we're with Lobo......

again?

:fuuuu:

Galloway did not have the best recruiting period for all the hype. I still like him a lot as part of the staff though. I am pretty sure that our offense will be much more productive without Lobo coaching the OL.

It was just a rumor the entire time. And Lobo will be coaching from the press box this season.

12534355.jpg

this is very disappointing news.......seems like Athletic Dept and coaching staff have become blind..smdh

I'm somewhat optimistic. With new blood focusing on the OL and the DL, it might work out. I think Lobo gameplans well, maybe he'll be able to adjust better from the box.

Maybe Lobo will do better at OC with a good OL coach.

A good OL could make his bad play calls look a lot better.

Maybe Lobo will do better at OC with a good OL coach.

I have always thought that this was his biggest weakness. To say that no changes were made is naive. We moved him from coaching the unit with which he has the most familiarity and experience.

I never quite understood coordinating from the field. Yes, you are right there and can address issues quickly, but being in the tower affords you a much better view of the field, and to me seems easier to find patterns in the opposing team play calling, allowing us to expose weaknesses better.

Sorry for the runon sentence, but I'm still half asleep and too lazy to change it.

Back