• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of thrones season 5 (NO BOOK SPOILERS)

Anyone get the other three episodes that are floating around online?

There are so many sources to find them. I just can't bring myself to watch them because if the rest aren't leaked then I don't know how I can make it through so many weeks without seeing new content.

So apparently the whole plot line with Bran Stark and Hodor is put on hold for this season. They won't appear at all. That was just starting to get interesting. I am guessing they are ahead in time of events so some other ish has to develop before we bring them back in. Sorta weird though.

Great now slim can start preparing his laundry list of questions for each episode before everyone else watches. Hopefully the delay in viewing will allow him to figure out a few on his own.

I'm trying to be strong in resisting watching the other 3 episodes.... But I feel like I'm going to give in at some point.

Shireen is just awesome and one of my favorite characters.

John Snow is the Batman we need and deserve!

Shireen is great, but her scenes with Davos and Stannis are the interesting ones. IDGAF about Sam or Gilly.

not a fan of the overtly dumb (ostensibly), ned stark-like decision making so far this season.

Finally looks like we're going to get some screen time with the Dragon(s)

not a fan of the overtly dumb (ostensibly), ned stark-like decision making so far this season.

Yeah, I don't get how one guy gets a trial but the other guy, who was actually counseling her, does not. She's a bit of a dodo bird.

Back