• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of thrones season 5 (NO BOOK SPOILERS)

Isn't Renly the gay poser king that got killed by the Vagina demon like 3 seasons ago?

Yes. But Brienne loved Renly. it was mentioned multiple times on the show mocked openly. She respected that dummy Stark because she was good to here and believed her story when no one else did. She is loyal to that trust.

And yes, calling B a big Lezbo is pretty bro and fratty. Not to mention wrong.

Interesting thought about a lack of compelling bad guys. The white walker's are off screen so much it's easy to forget they are still looming. Not much emotional attachment to that danger. Not like hating Joffrey and respect hating Tywin.

Yes. But Brienne loved Renly. it was mentioned multiple times on the show mocked openly. She respected that dummy Stark because she was good to here and believed her story when no one else did. She is loyal to that trust.

And yes, calling B a big Lezbo is pretty bro and fratty. Not to mention wrong.

I dont understand the broken engrish of the first sentence, but GoT Director Alex Graves referred to the character as a lesbian. So, yeah, I'll go with him.

http://m.staging.hitfix.com/whats-a...or-alex-graves-on-filming-joffreys-wedding/2#

Last edited:
Awe sorry about that. Don't get all upset. You are right of course. The show runners didn't say it but it allegedly was said by one of the directors. Got it.

I'm done with a silly topic.

Thanks fatty.

You're welcome cuntface.

e31.jpg

Maybe my least favorite episode of the season. The ending will be a compelling plot point this season though.

A lot of :eek: in that episode.

I forgot Theon was still alive.

The North remembers.

I liked this ep, a lot

I didn't mean that it was bad in any way, just so far this season I just preferred the other two episodes a little more. I do however think that the episodes did set up a lot of compelling plot points for the season.

Poor Sansa. Theon is such an odd character, will be interested to see more of him this year.

Yeah I really don't know what to expect from him. I keep thinking he is on the verge of regaining his sanity/clarity.

Yeah I really don't know what to expect from him. I keep thinking he is on the verge of regaining his sanity/clarity.

God I hope so. I'd love to see him regain it then Sansa, Tehon and little finger fuck up those bastards.

God I hope so. I'd love to see him regain it then Sansa, Tehon and little finger fuck up those bastards.
Sansa and the others know that he betrayed Robb and captured Winterfell then killed many Stark supporters. I wouldn't be so sure she'd welcome him back to her company.

When Sansa was introduced to the Boltons, the camera cut to a bunch of younger women who all seemed forlorn. I didn't recognize any of them, did one (or all) of them have any significance?

Back