• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of thrones season 5 (NO BOOK SPOILERS)

I think the actor playing the 15 year old who gets to nail Natalie Dormer did an excellent job portraying how awesome that musta been

When Sansa was introduced to the Boltons, the camera cut to a bunch of younger women who all seemed forlorn. I didn't recognize any of them, did one (or all) of them have any significance?

pretty sure one of them was Ramsay's Most Dangerous Game Date from the beginning of season 4.

Couldn't tell for sure though.

If so, not a good sign for Sansa who probably didn't think it could get much worse than Cersei and Joffrey

Yeah that was Myranda or whatever her name is, the girl Ramsay likes to fuck and torture people with.

Thought this was the best of the season so far. Low on action but lots of good dialogue.

Sansa and the others know that he betrayed Robb and captured Winterfell then killed many Stark supporters. I wouldn't be so sure she'd welcome him back to her company.
Very true completely slipped my mind.

When Sansa was introduced to the Boltons, the camera cut to a bunch of younger women who all seemed forlorn. I didn't recognize any of them, did one (or all) of them have any significance?

The one with black(?) hair was mean muggin.

The Sansa angle is interesting in terms of trying to figure out what she is going to do, but I'm curious about Cersei's play with Littlefinger and the religious dude. I'm guessing she wants to use the religious fanatics against the queen, but not sure what's going on with Littlefinger.

5750455076_850e878420_o_d.jpg

Dany and Tyrion are finally going to meet up!

.....wow.... that's one way to end an episode.

Omg. I'd just been thinking, not much action this episode. I guess aside from the sparrows.

Back