• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of thrones season 5 (NO BOOK SPOILERS)

is that masked Harpy group something like an assassin's guild or something? sure are a bunch of em.

don't remember em from the books but only read thru 4 and that was quite a while ago.

The harpy group are rising up against dani's rule. I don't recall if they have figured out exactly who they are in the show yet.

The harpy group are rising up against dani's rule. I don't recall if they have figured out exactly who they are in the show yet.

I think they talked about it in the third episode, but it was brief and the actor spoke with a heavy accent. They're former slaveholders that want to see the old ways restored.

Easily my favorite episode this season

Absolutely.

Is she that big of a porker so we can feel bad for Roose?

there was a joke after the bolton and the frey's aligned to kill rob stark that lord frey offered one of his daughter's to seal the deal and her weight in silver as the dowery. bolton took the heaviest daughter.

there was a joke after the bolton and the frey's aligned to kill rob stark that lord frey offered one of his daughter's to seal the deal and her weight in silver as the dowery. bolton took the heaviest daughter.

That's a metric shit ton of silver.

There a lot of story lines going right now. It makes sense why they took a break from the Bran Stark story line, it would have been nearly impossible to weave in. They need to kill some people and tighten this up. Theon, all the Boltons, Breyenne of Tarth, Sensa Stark....they can all go. Sooner the better.

There a lot of story lines going right now. It makes sense why they took a break from the Bran Stark story line, it would have been nearly impossible to weave in. They need to kill some people and tighten this up. Theon, all the Boltons, Breyenne of Tarth, Sensa Stark....they can all go. Sooner the better.

Sensa?
heZCxew.jpg

Sensa?

HA! Jokes from the books are super funny. Too bad they didn't include that.

Is there anything worse than the Theon storyline? So much screen time wasted on him and Ramsey. At least now he is interacting with Sansa, which is sort of interesting, but everytime I see him it reminds me of all that wasted torture screen time. He got tortured, we get it.

It's pretty clear that the Bolton clowns are going down in a big fucking way, lets just get it over with.

HA! Jokes from the books are super funny. Too bad they didn't include that.

Is there anything worse than the Theon storyline? So much screen time wasted on him and Ramsey. At least now he is interacting with Sansa, which is sort of interesting, but everytime I see him it reminds me of all that wasted torture screen time. He got tortured, we get it.

It's pretty clear that the Bolton clowns are going down in a big fucking way, lets just get it over with.

It's GOT nobody is safe... Stannis will march on Winterfell, have the Boltons in his sights, then Ramsey will come out of nowhere, kill him then teebag the fuck out of him and we're left with them for the rest of the series.

Melisandre seems to have a thing for bastards. I am sure we will get a scene with her and Ramsey that involves Melisandre showing him the goods.

I thought Jorah becoming ashy was the weakest cliffhanger of the season so far.

I liked Jorah a few seasons ago but now I'm all in on BRIENNE.

The show needs antagonists and at this point the major remaining antagonists are Cersei, who is trying to hold onto her grip of the throne through Tommen, and the Boltons. I would be somewhat surprised if any of these three are killed off any time soon but we'll see. As mentioned above though, this is GoT and anything can happen (which is one of the reasons it's such a good show).

Back