• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of thrones season 5 (NO BOOK SPOILERS)

so you have

white walkers vs everyone in the background

starks vs boltons

stannis vs boltons

cersei vs margery

jon snow trying to save wildlings

danerys vs meeren

dorne the wildcard!

Yeah kind of forgot about the white walkers because they haven't been in this season yet (unless I just don't remember it).

meh, those are some of my fav characters.

pro: stannis, bronn, iron bank

don't mind: the lannisters, roose bolton, jon snow, the guy whose head got blown up's brother, red woman

don't give a shit about: the unsullied, any of the stark kids, theon, dragons, white walkers

kinda annoying: tyrion, ramsey, brienne

hope they die: khaleesi, mormont, margery & the other tyrells,

Last edited:
Melisandre seems to have a thing for bastards. I am sure we will get a scene with her and Ramsey that involves Melisandre showing him the goods.

with royal blood...

At least they hinted hardcore that Jon Snow is Targarreon (sp?) in Sunday's episode. Somebody was talking about Calesi and said, "alone in the world as the last Targarreon" and it immediately switched to shot of Jon Snow at the Wall.

Looked like some obvious foreshadowing to me.

the scene with littlefinger and sansa the previous episode was even more obvious

with royal blood...

At least they hinted hardcore that Jon Snow is Targarreon (sp?) in Sunday's episode. Somebody was talking about Calesi and said, "alone in the world as the last Targarreon" and it immediately switched to shot of Jon Snow at the Wall.

Looked like some obvious foreshadowing to me.

werent they talking about the old man

Yeah, Maester Aemon (or whatever), who is a Targaryen. I thought it was referring to him too.

ohhh, didnt realize he was from that family. Could be.

But the brother Targaryen was brought up 3 times two Sunday's ago. Including the scene in the crypt with Sansa and Littlefinger that Milhouse referenced. And Stannis was adamant that Ned Stark wouldn't have randomly boned some tavern lady -- it just wasn't in his character.

ohhh, didnt realize he was from that family. Could be.

But the brother Targaryen was brought up 3 times two Sunday's ago. Including the scene in the crypt with Sansa and Littlefinger that Milhouse referenced. And Stannis was adamant that Ned Stark wouldn't have randomly boned some tavern lady -- it just wasn't in his character.

If in fact Jon Snow turns out to be Targaryean, I wonder if it comes out that Ned Stark isn't even really his father. Maybe he just rescued the child from being killed and claimed him as a bastard to hide his true identity?

maybe snow is his sisters kid

also get lost book nerds, nobody cares about your nerd tainted #scoops

Last edited:
Back