• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GAME WEEK: Wake Forest vs. Belmont Abbey (exhibition)

I assume there’s no chance this will be streamed on watch espn or radio right? Won’t be able to make it back to Winston this weekend.

I assume there’s no chance this will be streamed on watch espn or radio right? Won’t be able to make it back to Winston this weekend.

Last year, we were able to get an audio stream on the Queens website... But nothing from Wake. I forget why.

I at least hope we have audio coverage this year.

No chance this is on TV anywhere.

DfNhRz2UYAA3iGX.jpg

Do you remember how we couldn't wait for BB season to start because of a usually poor season in football? Ah yes, the good ol' days. Will they ever be back?

Yes, I remember going to a couple Black and Gold games after losing homecoming football games and the gym being standing room only. Good times.

And now we don't even do Black & Gold games.

Which is depressing.

I mean, I get it... I don't think many people would show up these days. Still sucks.

There isn’t even radio coverage of this thing.

Wonder if anyone can find a Belmont Abbey stream...

Campbell beat Belmont Abbey 83-56 on 10/27 in an exhibition game.

God help us if we can't beat Belmont Abbey by at least 20-25 points.

Campbell beat Belmont Abbey 83-56 on 10/27 in an exhibition game.

God help us if we can't beat Belmont Abbey by at least 20-25 points.

Sure, like this team could hang with the Camels.

Yeah, this game is only going to be available via the live stats and Twitter updates.

Can't say that I'll be following along too closely... Will have to wait until it's over to dissect.

No real games under November 10th... That's still a long way off.

Rough exhibition game for Keyshawn Woods against UNC-Pembroke last night: 0-3 from the field;0-2 from 3; 4-4 from the line; 3 fouls; 1 assist 1 TO; 1 board; 23 minutes.

Rough exhibition game for Keyshawn Woods against UNC-Pembroke last night: 0-3 from the field;0-2 from 3; 4-4 from the line; 3 fouls; 1 assist 1 TO; 1 board; 23 minutes.

He was a bit winded. He said that the new coach requires all players to play defense as well as offense and that he needs to work on his conditioning in order be able to do both.

He found this new approach to basketball taxing but he thinks it will be beneficial in the long run. He said that this was all so new to him.

Didn't start. Led the team in minutes.

I was waiting for this post. I’m honestly surprised you didn’t go higher. How much does Wake need to win by in order for it to be a good sign?

I don't think there is a number. We could beat them by 70 and I'm not sure that would mean anything when we start playing good competition.

Back