• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GAME WEEK: Wake Forest vs. Belmont Abbey (exhibition)

From the game notes on the stats feed:

Match-up: Belmont Abbey () vs. Wake Forest ()
Start Time: 11:30 PM
Officials: Bill Covington, Jr.,Anthony Franklin,Les Jones

Only 7 1/2 hours till tip, apparently.

That would pack the Joel.

Abrom scores 30+

Bad news. I heard that BA beat ECU by 10 in a scrimmage game the other day.

What precedent do we have for teams swapping coaches during an exhibition. We might even throw in a Chill and a Chaundee to call it even????

I assumed your hypothetical game went to OT and the entire team, aside from Hoard, transferred out between the end of regulation and the start of overtime.

He was a bit winded. He said that the new coach requires all players to play defense as well as offense and that he needs to work on his conditioning in order be able to do both.

He found this new approach to basketball taxing but he thinks it will be beneficial in the long run. He said that this was all so new to him.

Ugh, looks like they hit three straight 3s to open the game and we're down 0-9. Sarr has already picked up two fouls, Brandon has two turnovers, and Hoard is getting outplayed.

Y’all do realize these are RJ level bad, right?

Regardless of how the season plays out it's always fun to see the new faces and learn who is going to be the biggest headache for the 1-2 years we are lucky enough to keep them on the team.

Regardless of how the season plays out it's always fun to see the new faces and learn who is going to be the biggest headache for the 1-2 years we are lucky enough to keep them on the team.

Yeah, I’m looking forward to the first televised game so I can see all of the new guys in action.

Always enjoy a false positive with someone having a career game in the exhibition.

Is there anyway to watch this game? Idk why I would want to do that myself, but it’s a thought.

Mucious reminds me of Levy, with better range. Very thin and athletic. Johnson can’t shoot. Hoard is really good. Sarr much bigger and stronger.

Last edited:
25-14 at the under 12. Childress and Hoard with 7 points each. Hoard already been to the FT line six times.

Back