• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GAME WEEK: Wake Forest vs. Belmont Abbey (exhibition)

At least can’t play a lot of crazy lineups with this team. There is no bench.

One and done

Hoard looks like a one and done Duke recruit. He has it all.

I hope not. The one and done, the numerous transfers and big business are destroying college basketball. And, as a fan, I'm loosing interest. Wonder how many other former fans are not buying season tickets this year.

Mucious showing out in second half. Nice energy and shooting stroke from mid-range.

We are close to out rebounding them just on the offensive end. Chill with 5 TOs and 2 assists

Jamie Lewis...just....just...just...i don't know, man. I will be surprised if he is ever a reliable player for us. Has the tools but seems to have a bad combo of bad luck and knotheadness.

Okeke with one minute of playing time-I figured he would get 5-8 minutes a game by default so this surprises me.

Just from looking at the box score, I’m most impressed with Sarr tonight.

I understand the lack of competition for him in this game, but he played a lot of minutes and pulled down a lot of boards. I like it.

Not much else to take from this one, especially since I didn’t see it.

Like the smaller rotation, as well.

Back