• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Get well wishes for #99 for NC State

liveanddiedeac

Reaction score
As many times as that kid went down last night, he's bound to be looking at a long recovery or an academy award.

somebody needs to have a long talk with State's strength and conditioning coach or their Theatre department........

somebody needs to have a long talk with State's strength and conditioning coach or their Theatre department........

One time they had 4 guys in the ground, apparently after that they designated #99 as the fall guy.

I told the guy sitting in front of us, they need to have a rule if the same player goes down more than 3 times, he shouldn't be allowed back in. He's either in no shape.to be out there or he's acting.

I told the guy sitting in front of us, they need to have a rule if the same player goes down more than 3 times, he shouldn't be allowed back in. He's either in no shape.to be out there or he's acting.

I was telling my wife that last night. She in no way understands football but she commented that is was so obvious state players were purposely acting injured. It's a real problem and the NCAA needs to fix it by employing something like you are suggesting

I was telling my wife that last night. She in no way understands football but she commented that is was so obvious state players were purposely acting injured. It's a real problem and the NCAA needs to fix it by employing something like you are suggesting

For player safety, if you are down twice you are automatically DQ'd from the game. It would stop tomorrow.

Changing the rule to require you to sit for the rest of the series would also do the job.

Changing the rule to require you to sit for the rest of the series would also do the job.

Yep. This is what I think they should do. It wouldn't hurt players who are truly injured and it would make coaches and players consider whether it is worth it to fake an injury.

Yep. This is what I think they should do. It wouldn't hurt players who are truly injured and it would make coaches and players consider whether it is worth it to fake an injury.

Would be a killer for QBs though.

I know someone had to go back through the tape and count the injury TOs.

Amazing to me the difference in conditioning between State’s offensive and defensive players.

Start making players stay out for the series when they require an injury timeout and I bet they stop with the fake ones.

Start making players stay out for the series when they require an injury timeout and I bet they stop with the fake ones.

I would be for this with a QB exemption or the opportunity to use a timeout.

Offensive players don’t fake injuries. It’s a defense tactic. Any injured player should sit out a series. If they’re healthy enough to get off the field without stalling they can get off the field and come back in the game.

Offensive players don’t fake injuries. It’s a defense tactic. Any injured player should sit out a series. If they’re healthy enough to get off the field without stalling they can get off the field and come back in the game.

Right but a QB could have an injury that might need a quick evaluation but not warrant sitting out a series.

Pretty certain you have to sit out the next play if play is stopped for an injury or call a time out. Not too many teams would do that with their quarterback.

Right but a QB could have an injury that might need a quick evaluation but not warrant sitting out a series.

Right. That’s why only defensive players would be required to sit out a series.

Back