• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Good bourbon

The Van Winkles traditionally release twice a year and the spring allotment went out a while back so it's most likely sold out. You'll have to wait until the fall bottling goes out (probably November) in order to have a shot at getting a bottle.

They don't even list NC as a possible seller. :tear:

They don't even list NC as a possible seller. :tear:

On the website? Go to the facebook page; it has the most current information. I'm certain they distribute to NC - I have a friend who purchased a bottle in Charlotte.

I saw Pappy 12 in Charlotte. Never saw the 20.

I bought a bottle of 12 last Friday. I had to ask for it. They are keeping all of the Van Winkle behind the counter.

Can I ask how much? I just won an ebay auction for the 12 and want to see how badly I got hosed.

I just downed half a bottle of that Elijah Craig i bought on recommendation from this thread. That shit was delicious. Im so fucked up right now that im having trouble finding youjizz on my browser. God bless this thread. God bless bourbon.

Van Winkle 12 should be around $40.

Anyone on this thread live in Chattanooga? There is a new distillery out there that is supposed to be making some tasty whiskey. Chattanooga Whiskey Co. Can't find it anywhere outside of Chattanooga at this point from what I understand.

cwcbottles.jpg

Anyone on this thread live in Chattanooga? There is a new distillery out there that is supposed to be making some tasty whiskey. Chattanooga Whiskey Co. Can't find it anywhere outside of Chattanooga at this point from what I understand.

I have a cousin who lives there and is coming to the beach with us next week to babysit the kids. I'll see if she can bring a bottle.

cwcbottles.jpg

It's not even made in the Nooga right now FTL since it's currently against the law to do so there. (FWIW, they are currently brewing it in Lawrenceburg, Ind.)

Van Winkle 12 for $40 would be a great deal. I'm pretty sure I've seen ~$60-70 the few times I found it.

I will go off on you like a crazed spider monkey if you stand between me and some PVW... not that LCD is actually going to part with any.

Yeeeah, not going to send any off. Come to Charleston and we can see about sharing some though...the good things in life are best enjoyed in good company.

Back