• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Good Bye Danny

Please....this thread is worthless and counter productive. I would rather have u guys go back to whining about the refs.

Ok, I lied.

I hope to pull this thread up in three years and have a good laugh...or a good cry.

I honestly forgot McClinton was still on the team. He has managed to play 23 minutes more than VanHorn and twice as many as Moore though. He starts 11 games, CMM returns, and he has around 60 minutes since. There are a lot of telling stats on the season stat sheet.

Are you complaining? I have seen little from McC to justify more minutes.

All I know is that i was playing golf on Bald Head Island right after Manning was hired. An older guy saw my WF golf bag mentioned that what had happened with Wake basketball over the past few years was sad. I told him that we had just hired a new coach in Danny Manning and that we expected things to improve. He said he was from Kansas and that he was very familiar with Manning. He then oddly said he HOPED that things got better. So, there you have it.

Back