• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Greensboro Coliseum Protest Saturday 12/22

PM Putin

Reaction score
My brother and I will be at the Greensboro Coliseum on Saturday afternoon with Buzz OUT and Wellman OUT signs.

Ron's goons can't get to us there.

I hope fellow Buzz and Wellman OUT brothers and sisters join us.

I will be there with my young son. Probably a form of abuse to subject him to Wake basketball but if I am suffering he is sharing in my pain.

We'll be there and rooting for the coach that's family cares the most about Wake.

I'm coming from Ohio to Greensboro to visit family this weekend. I had thought about bringing my son to his first Wake game but have decided not to go. I think I'd rather watch the Housewives of Orange County rerun marathon than subject myself and my son (8) to a loss to UNCG because the Prius Punk sucks. Although, if there was some kind of organized revolt I might be interested in coming just to participate.

Greensboro Coliseum? Wouldn't the corner of Deacon Blvd and Coliseum in W-S be a better, more relevant spot? I can't imagine NC State fans protesting their coach at Crown Coliseum in Fayetteville. I mean, I guess they could but it would look out of place.

Greensboro Coliseum? Wouldn't the corner of Deacon Blvd and Coliseum in W-S be a better, more relevant spot? I can't imagine NC State fans protesting their coach at Crown Coliseum in Fayetteville. I mean, I guess they could but it would look out of place.

Our game on Saturday is at the Greensboro Coliseum

Going to see if I can get some black #Bzzout and #Wellman out tshirts screened if anyone is interested.

Our game on Saturday is at the Greensboro Coliseum

Yeah, I know. I'm just saying how many people in Gboro, driving past the coliseum, are even going to know who the hell [Redacted] is much less that #Buzzout means. Meh, I'm just so jaded about the status quo, I just see the negative in everything. Fuck it.

I want to make a sign. Doofus and I will work on it. I wonder if they'll serve beer during the game. One can only hope so for wake fans' sake.

Yeah, I know. I'm just saying how many people in Gboro, driving past the coliseum, are even going to know who the hell [Redacted] is much less that #Buzzout means. Meh, I'm just so jaded about the status quo, I just see the negative in everything. Fuck it.

I think the protests will be inside the coliseum

I think the protests will be inside the coliseum

Yeah, I guess I should've assumed that. I see "protest" these days and I just think "outside." Like I said- jaded with a "fuck it" attitude. Whatever helps, I guess.

Back