• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Greensboro Coliseum Protest Saturday 12/22

I like Wanna Trade Coaches? Maybe a pic of Bz with facepalm.

Hashtag is #BuzzOut and #WellmanOut. Need to keep consistency.

Talked to a guy just now. Going to have some made. #BuzzOut on front, #WellmanOut on back.

Or maybe #BuzzOut on front and Wanna Trade Coaches on the back?

Last edited:
Bz is only half the problem, the other half being the man who brought him here.

I'll buy a shirt or two. Where can we meet to buy the shirts before the game?

I predict that five people, MAX, have the stones to do this. The rest of you will be here whining as usual.

To those of you brave enough, I will be there in full Bzzout regalia: yellow and black disco wig with chinstrap, painted face, and panko crusted jorts.

Ordered 7 extra shirts all XL. Black tshirts with white letters that say #BuzzOut across the chest. $15 for the first seven who pm me and that can meet me in parking lot.

Did these last year...

tshirt.jpg

I predict that five people, MAX, have the stones to do this. The rest of you will be here whining as usual.

To those of you brave enough, I will be there in full Bzzout regalia: yellow and black disco wig with chinstrap, painted face, and panko crusted jorts.

No, you won't.

stratt, are you willing to ship a shirt or two up north? I'm thinking about making an appearance at the BC game.

These would definitely sell like crazy on campus, especially door to door in freshman dorms.
Oh hell yeah, i know my fraternity sold the Duke Still Sucks... shirts like hotcakes to freshmen, esp. during orientation. Paid for our orientation/welcome back parties plus some.

i am all for bzzout but i can't help but the real problem is still wellman. said it before and i'll say it again. all grenades need to be lobbed squarely at wellman. #wellmanOUT bzz will take plenty of shrapnel but i do not trust wellman to make another hire. he also deserves anything he gets for behavior since 2010. in fact i would leave bzz alone and target all efforts on wellman. not that bzz does not deserve any heat he gets just seems the shortest route back to long term success for wake athletics is WellmanOut

Back