• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Greensboro Coliseum Protest Saturday 12/22

It is year 3 of an unmitigated disaster. There is no such thing as a "lunatic fringe" in such a situation.

It really is that simple.

Right. How could any real fan of wake forest stand by and accept the way things are. We're getting excited with a win over Furman for gods sake.

I'm coming from Ohio to Greensboro to visit family this weekend. I had thought about bringing my son to his first Wake game but have decided not to go. I think I'd rather watch the Housewives of Orange County rerun marathon than subject myself and my son (8) to a loss to UNCG because the Prius Punk sucks. Although, if there was some kind of organized revolt I might be interested in coming just to participate.

I think UNC G is 2-8. We played our best game probably ever under Bz against Furman. PLUS, you can get 4 tickets, 4 drinks and popcorn for $44 through the UNCG ticket office. I bought them. That is a good deal.

I agree with what Lohengrin has repeatedly, and so accurately stated. Buzzout is missing the target. Personally, I've run out of botanical analogies, so I guess I'll go zoological. They can regrow appendages, but they can not regrow a head.

If Wellman should fire Buzz, an event that at best is improbable, then Wellman would just hire another Buzz.

However, if Wellman was convinced or coerced to retire, resign or be fired, his exit would be completely unnoticed by most of the country: seamless; bloodless.

New AD tells Buzz, "thank you for what you have contributed during a very trying time. However, I don't see you as a part of my vision for the future. You can retire, resign with recommendation, or be fired. I have my own guy in mind." Seamless.

New AD tells Grobe, "I have the utmost respect for what you have done for this program. If there is any way that I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to ask. We'll sit down and talk about contract again in, let's say, two years.

Last edited:
I think UNC G is 2-8. We played our best game probably ever under Bz against Furman. PLUS, you can get 4 tickets, 4 drinks and popcorn for $44 through the UNCG ticket office. I bought them. That is a good deal.

No it isn't

That is a pretty good deal. Will there be youth size BzzzOUT shirts available for purchase?

Well well the time is now! 230 Gboro coliseum. Go Deacs and Buzz and Wellman the fuck out!!

You forgot the "oh, and get rid of Lobo and Knorr tomorrow" part.

I agree with what Lohengrin has repeatedly, and so accurately stated. Buzzout is missing the target. Personally, I've run out of botanical analogies, so I guess I'll go zoological. They can regrow appendages, but they can not regrow a head.

If Wellman should fire Buzz, an event that at best is improbable, then Wellman would just hire another Buzz.

However, if Wellman was convinced or coerced to retire, resign or be fired, his exit would be completely unnoticed by most of the country: seamless; bloodless.

New AD tells Buzz, "thank you for what you have contributed during a very trying time. However, I don't see you as a part of my vision for the future. You can retire, resign with recommendation, or be fired. I have my own guy in mind." Seamless.

New AD tells Grobe, "I have the utmost respect for what you have done for this program. If there is any way that I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to ask. We'll sit down and talk about contract again in, let's say, two years.

I'll be the lunatic wearing this today:

3L9vR.jpg

Wonder how this is going, don't hear anything or see anything.

UNC-G gave up 79 points to NC A&T; 81 High Point. 87 UNC-W;85 James Madison.

There's no excuse for us not to get 90 against them.

When it doesn't happen, will the cognitive dissonance cause your head to explode?

VTgave a great interview on WXII. Hope it is spun the right way. Had a great time being with these guys tonight! Had lots of support from people who didnt know about the #BuzzOut movement!

VTgave a great interview on WXII. Hope it is spun the right way. Had a great time being with these guys tonight! Had lots of support from people who didnt know about the #BuzzOut movement!

how many people in total? give us some numbers. what did y'all do?

ESPN had breaking news coverage during the ECU football game. I think the police got a little carried away when they maced the crowd. Looked like about 2000 wearing the bzzout tee shirts.

Back