• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Greg Dortch out for season

Are there questions to be answered about why he was allowed back into the game? I mentioned earlier that the training staff evaluated him on the sideline. Just wondering.

Chris Sims finished a game against the Panthers back in the day with a ruptured spleen but he sucked

We are literally the only program in America that would ever have a player injured by the fucking end zone pylon. That wouldn’t happen to a Bama guy in a million lifetimes.

God really does hate us. We can’t have something nice for even five minutes without some sort of terrible repercussion.

He clearly did not rupture his spleen on a freaking end zone pylon. Get real

Well, Hines has complained about lack of opportunities, so now the time to put up or shut up Tabari.

Dortch may be the most talented player I've ever seen for Wake based on these 8 games. We've had some good ones, but he's the real deal and seems to be the biggest difference maker I remember us having on offense. That's just 8 games into his R-Fr year too. If he stays healthy after this, continues to improve and we can keep quality components around him, the sky is the limit.

Best of luck Greg. See you at/in the Bowl game. To the rest of the roster, it's your turn now.

Im just glad he's ok. It sounds like it could have been a lpt worse.

Fuck me. Just when I thought maybe our offense might have figured something out (basically, give the ball to Dortch), this happens. God hates Baptists, I guess. Ask Baylor.

God murdered our basketball coach 10 years ago and you guys just now realizing God hates us?

The series before, Dortch got a helmet in the gut then stretched and fumbled in the endzone. The injury could have occurred then and was aggravated on the pylon TD play.

The pylons are a very soft foam. Stretching out and essentially belly flopping the ground would have enough to cause a traumatic spleen injury.

The pylons are actually a lot harder and heavier than you would think. That coupled with the stretch and force of falling probably did it.

On a different note, is there anyway this could be career threatening?

Back