• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Grobe Stepping Down - Press Conference @4:15

That's ladies and gentlemen is how you exit a football program with class and dignity, God Bless you Coach!!!!

Grobe would get hired in a heartbeat as a HC at a MAC or CUSA school looking to establish a program. 5-7 year committment from Grobe.

No way. That's a job that requires crap tons of work and time away from home. Grobe's not that guy at this point in his career.

He certainly sounded like a guy who didn't care about wins and was only in it for the paycheck.

This board nailed another one.

I swear, if Grobe gets shown the door before Bz. . .

THIS. so much THIS.

this development is even more embarassment for Wake Forest. we are a laughing stock...................

THIS. so much THIS.

this development is even more embarassment for Wake Forest. we are a laughing stock...................

I don't think Grobe got shown the door, I think Grobe showed himself the door for the good of program. Pure class.

Grobe's Alma Mater is UVA. Wouldn't be all that surprising.

I don't think Grobe got shown the door, I think Grobe showed himself the door for the good of program. Pure class.

I agree. I think he knows that the game moved past him a bit. It is time. He has definitely lost his nerve. The season did not go well especially with perhaps the best defense ever at Wake. Very frustrating season and much of it was coaching. He is a class guy and recognized that it is time.

I think Ron forced his hand. There were little hints. Maybe wrong, but don't think so.

Anyone have a link to the press conference yet? See the link off twitter for the live feed, but it's nothing now.

I am sorry to see him leave. I hope it truly was his decision and on his terms. He has done a lot for Wake football the past 13 seasons. Wake's second ACC championship and only BCS bowl appearance will be a legacy that will be difficult to surpass.

I wonder what Buzz's "resignation" press conference will be like.

Back