• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GT Game Thread

Anyone watched a game on THE CW? If so, is it decent? Or does it just seem like a football game is being played on THE CW?

Anyone watched a game on THE CW? If so, is it decent? Or does it just seem like a football game is being played on THE CW?
It’s basically the exact same as Bally. Same Raycom crew. Actually think they updated the cameras and graphics a bit.

I still can't believe lots don't open until 1:30 p.m.

I was hoping the Elon time was just a first game blip.

I don't know of another D1 school where you couldn't have a TV set up for the 12 p.m. games

they have the lot opening time because they don't want to pay parking lot attendants to be there all day. But you can go and park before they get there and nobody will stop you

God damn I wish

But I have enough experience with very early tailgating that I know the lot opening times are more a suggestion than a rule.

I'm planning on meeting one of the Wake Sports Marketing guys in the lots at noon to pick up our tailgate credentials. He didn't mention anything about 1:30.

Plus, 5 hours isn't enough time to properly tailgate.

We got turned away twice at the Elon game (at noon, and again at 2 p.m.) and our setup is pretty well established.

It could be because of what I'm driving, but I've never been stopped going into a game. Even flashed a previous games pass on accident a time or two and they just waved me on in.

We got turned away twice at the Elon game (at noon, and again at 2 p.m.) and our setup is pretty well established.
That may have been because it was a Thursday night game and businesses use those lots.

I still can't believe lots don't open until 1:30 p.m.

I was hoping the Elon time was just a first game blip.

I don't know of another D1 school where you couldn't have a TV set up for the 12 p.m. games
I'm pretty sure NC State still has the "lots open 5 hours before kick-off rule" for their FB parking, and their fans hate it too, unless something changed in the last year or two.

Back