• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GT Game Thread

I still can't believe lots don't open until 1:30 p.m.

I was hoping the Elon time was just a first game blip.

I don't know of another D1 school where you couldn't have a TV set up for the 12 p.m. games
Small time

I'm gonna be honest with you guys. If you aren't already out there tailgating you're bad fans. This is why we're a small time program. If we can't get the folks posting on a Wake message board out there 8, 10, 24 hours before kickoff what chance do we have of establishing the premier environment in college football? Close your computers and go post to the message boards from the parking lot

I'm gonna be honest with you guys. If you aren't already out there tailgating you're bad fans. This is why we're a small time program. If we can't get the folks posting on a Wake message board out there 8, 10, 24 hours before kickoff what chance do we have of establishing the premier environment in college football? Close your computers and go post to the message boards from the parking lot
I agree. I also read this to my wife and I do not think she will visit Boston anytime soon.

Agree with this

I still can't believe lots don't open until 1:30 p.m.

I was hoping the Elon time was just a first game blip.

I don't know of another D1 school where you couldn't have a TV set up for the 12 p.m. games

What lot do you park in? The main lots (gold, orange, blue) are always open.

I’ll be even more honest with you guys. If you are out tailgating as you should be and still posting on the message board, you are a bad fan. Just forget this board and enjoy the tailgating.

Has anyone witnessed any Tier 1 tailgating? Sorry I couldn't be there today. Go Deacs!!

Last edited:
I’d be there but my idiot cousin planned a wedding in September. So we enjoyed the weather last night in Beaufort and I’ll be watching on my phone from the reception.

Heading out. Had to wait for the flooded streets in the neighborhood to drain.

Back