• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Guess the date/time of Manning’s firing/resignation

25 minutes until announcement right?

To be fair, I believe Creamy originally said 2 PM before he started agreeing with godeacsplate, so we can wait a few more minutes before declaring them losers and banishing them from the forums.

Last edited:
To be fair, I believe Creamy originally said 2 PM before he started agreeing with godeacsplate, so we can give them a few more minutes before declaring them losers and banishing them from the forums.

They have until 2 pm. Sharp.

Hope-is-a-dangerous-thing.-Hope-can-drive-a-man-insane..jpg

To be fair, I believe Creamy originally said 2 PM before he started agreeing with godeacsplate, so we can wait a few more minutes before declaring them losers and banishing them from the forums.

coming up on 2pm

I must admit The Gallows humor is making me snicker

That was a very interesting press conference- certainly more surprises than I expected. Though, I should have suspected something was up when it was hosted on Chatroulette.

Back