• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Guess the Plot of Popular Movies/TV Shows/Books You've Never Seen

Reminder to self: Watch Some Like It Hot again.

Man, I watched that like 20+ years ago. Hilarious stuff. Yours is relatively close.

This is tough because I feel like I've seen most classic movies or if I haven't pretty much know the plot of them.

I'll do "Some Like It Hot"

Black and white movie with a bunch of unfunny old-timey comedy about men dressed up as women for some reason (like they get hit on by men at a bar or something and the guys in drag talk in really high voices while trying to escape the situation). Marilyn Monroe stars as the classy hot babe who helps the schmucks out of whatever problem they are having. Some resolution is come to and the men can stop wearing drag. Marilyn Monroe dies. The end.

Reminder to self: Watch Some Like It Hot again.

Man, I watched that like 20+ years ago. Hilarious stuff. Yours is relatively close.

Except for the unfunny old-timey comedy bit and all the parts about Marilyn Monroe, and the resolution at the end. In fact it wasn't that close at all. Great movie, though.

TV show Lost: never watched it, just had other stuff to do I guess.

Plane crashes, survivors meander about an island for awhile, encounter evil forces and some survivors who are just bad people. A few people who the audience cares about die along the way. In the end everyone was dead already. Or not?. A guy named Hurley survives and ends up on a Weezer album cover.

50 Shades of Grey:

An unsatisfied 30-something broad meets some rich, dominating, possibly foreign older dude who teaches her to eventually like anal.

Magic Mike

Channing Tatum and some other dudes take their clothes off for women. Tatum and dudes head to the beach with some hot Tampa chicks and have fun. Every chick but one chick throws it at Tatum. She's a tease through 80% of the movie. They hook up, maybe fall in love. This movie is the complete opposite of any movie with female strippers/hookers.

That's funny, I came here specifically to bump this thread with my guess about 50 Shades of Grey, since they just cast the movie and it's been getting a lot of attention (again), but now I see I already gave my guess a year ago. And that's basically exactly what I was going to guess. I am simpatico with my past self.

3 days in New Orleans:

20-something fashionable young southern belle bhole scissors ray romano in the bliss of young love after he proposes in the french quarter.

Am I close?

The Hangover 4:

DF07, buckets, bmoney, Say Hey, El Chupe, and cookoutdeac fly down with soon to be groom KickballDeac to Ole Mex to meet up with Rubbins. In shopping for a wedding present on the couple's theknot.com registry, the gang runs into ITK who is moonlighting as a stripper in Mexico. The gang then heads back to Rubbins' casa and wake up next to the pool with evidence of copious amounts of recreational drugs, booze, and donkey tranquilizers. They have to piece together what was an epic night that involved Kickball bhole scissoring a Mexican dwarf. Ken Jeong shows up and is not funny.

Nailed it.

Video for the song Blurred Lines: there is a dude who looks kind of like a white Ricky Martin who wears an open shirt showing a waxed chest while he gyrates in front of bunch of very scantily clad babes while a R&B beat plays and he sort of "sings."

The Hangover 4:

DF07, buckets, bmoney, Say Hey, El Chupe, and cookoutdeac fly down with soon to be groom KickballDeac to Ole Mex to meet up with Rubbins. In shopping for a wedding present on the couple's theknot.com registry, the gang runs into ITK who is moonlighting as a stripper in Mexico. The gang then heads back to Rubbins' casa and wake up next to the pool with evidence of copious amounts of recreational drugs, booze, and donkey tranquilizers. They have to piece together what was an epic night that involved Kickball bhole scissoring a Mexican dwarf. Ken Jeong shows up and is not funny.

Nailed it.

wrong, deaconbrews is the star and bangs all the bridesmaids

Back