• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Guns

Nope...
http://goldeneye.wikia.com/wiki/Stratva_SV-400

Thanks for the link to that Wiki though! Just answered my question for me.

Never mind, looks like that is only in the Goldeneye 007 remake, maybe? I think I was actually thinking of the Phantom. Saw that it was a submachine gun ONLY available in the singleplayer Frigate mission and I remember thinking I wished this gun was in multiplayer back in the day because it had tons of power.

Also, the RC-P90 was a beast in Goldeneye and for the record continued to be extremely overpowered in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.

Never mind, looks like that is only in the Goldeneye 007 remake, maybe? I think I was actually thinking of the Phantom. Saw that it was a submachine gun ONLY available in the singleplayer Frigate mission and I remember thinking I wished this gun was in multiplayer back in the day because it had tons of power.

Also, the RC-P90 was a beast in Goldeneye and for the record continued to be extremely overpowered in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.

Ha, that would explain why I don't remember the Stratva since I never played the remake.

The Phantom was pretty awesome.

false. i'll take a silenced PP7 over an RCP90.

it's all aiming practice so i can get you w/ the moonraker laser.

no. little brother did that for a while, and then we outlawed him as a character. however, i spent a lot of time gliding around on my knee.*

*you know, REI practice.

EDIT: It has been requested by callowayslave that, for the sake of his honor, i change my post and tell everyone it was not him that used Oddjob.
"I never played as oddjob you liar!! I was always bond and won on pure skill. You gotta take that back." -text

Last edited:
no. big brother did that for a while, and then we outlawed him as a character. however, i spent a lot of time gliding around on my knee.*

*you know, REI practice.

ZING!

And at least you guys outlawed Oddjob. You have redeemed yourself until you shoot me through two doors with a moonraker laser and kill me with one shot. I swear to god I will throw this controller...

I bought a WW2 era M1 Carbine on Friday at Ed's Gun Shop in Vass. I've wanted one for quite some time now. It seems to be in great condition.

I may take it to Pro Shots today after church and try it out.

I bought a WW2 era M1 Carbine on Friday at Ed's Gun Shop in Vass. I've wanted one for quite some time now. It seems to be in great condition.

I may take it to Pro Shots today after church and try it out.

Original stock or rebuilt?

Those guns are a ton of fun to shoot but kick like a mule.

Original stock. The receiver indicates that it was built by National Postal Meter. However, the barrel is stamped IBM Corp. The barrel and the receiver are one piece, so I am somewhat confused about who the actual manufacturer was (all kinds of contractors, most notably IBM, made these weapons for the military in WWII)

My M1 Garand (30.06) kicks like a mule, but is a lot of fun to shoot. I've never fired an M1 Carbine before, but I'll give you the full report when I get back from Pro Shots.

Original stock. The receiver indicates that it was built by National Postal Meter. However, the barrel is stamped IBM Corp. The barrel and the receiver are one piece, so I am somewhat confused about who the actual manufacturer was (all kinds of contractors, most notably IBM, made these weapons for the military in WWII)

My M1 Garand (30.06) kicks like a mule, but is a lot of fun to shoot. I've never fired an M1 Carbine before, but I'll give you the full report when I get back from Pro Shots.

The carbine actually isn't that bad, I was posting on my phone this morning and just saw M1. The Carbine is very manageable. I would recommend taking both and shooting both so you can feel the difference. Its huge.

good timing w/ this thread- going out today to test out the new glock 26.

I enjoyed the hell out of my M1 carbine earlier today. A really fun weapon to shoot. Not too bad of a kick, but still a pretty powerful round (if that makes any sense). Not bad on accuracy either. After adjusting the sights following a preliminary 5-round shot group, I put 37 out of 40 rounds within a 2 inch radius at 25 yards. I'm looking forward to taking it out again soon. Ammo is only $19 for 50 rounds, which is significantly cheaper than the 30.06 ammunition for my M1 Garand.

good timing w/ this thread- going out today to test out the new glock 26.

Picked up a Gen 4 Glock 27 myself about a month and a half ago. I love it and am now in the process of finding a good IWB holster in case I ever want to carry. Anyone have any suggestions?

I had shot the Gen 3 Glock 27 and thought the kick was a little much for a carry gone and that I couldn't get back on target quick enough if needed. The new spring in the Gen 4 seems to be much more manageable and i'm glad to have a .40 Cal since I already had a 9mm in my 92 Beretta. Really happy with my purchase and the little 27 is accurate as hell to boot.

Picked up a Gen 4 Glock 27 myself about a month and a half ago. I love it and am now in the process of finding a good IWB holster in case I ever want to carry. Anyone have any suggestions?

I had shot the Gen 3 Glock 27 and thought the kick was a little much for a carry gone and that I couldn't get back on target quick enough if needed. The new spring in the Gen 4 seems to be much more manageable and i'm glad to have a .40 Cal since I already had a 9mm in my 92 Beretta. Really happy with my purchase and the little 27 is accurate as hell to boot.

my bf's been using a desantis for the 26 and it's good for the price, but he just ordered a raven concealment. apparently "it's the best" because it works well both IWB and out.

based on hours spent researching, i know he put the time in to figure this out... if i remember i'll give the update once he gets it and tries it out.

Back