• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Haas, Simpson and Garcia

ericstratton

Reaction score
will be in the same group teeing off 7:30 on Thursday at Quail Hollow.

Of course, sorry if this is Haas.

Cool pairing, hopefully Garcia's slow pace of play doesn't throw them off their games

No relation to the others, although I applaud their efforts. I am Otter from Animal House. Brush up on your movie trivia, man!

Its really not cool of you to disown your family over something as trivial as our Wake Basketball team. I think that's what [Redacted] ultimately wants.

Its really not cool of you to disown your family over something as trivial as our Wake Basketball team. I think that's what [Redacted] ultimately wants.

Agreed. I heard it's real bad. Word is ericstratton is RSF's $2000 donor. Specifically told him to take down his bros. PM BallStateDeac for more details.

I have an extra ticket for Wednesday's practice round PM me if interested

I'm really looking forward to see what Tar Heel or Duke blue shirts Webb and Bill will be sporting this week.

The greens look awful. The below pic came from Colt Knost yesterday.

7e66e9a6b1cc11e2a72522000a1fb586_7.jpg

Holy Mother!! I heard they had to do some emergency repairs a couple weeks ago. Thats insane. Are they playable LK?

Pretty weak pro-am field, I'll probably catch John Fox and McCrory.

Holy Mother!! I heard they had to do some emergency repairs a couple weeks ago. Thats insane. Are they playable LK?

I'm sure they are playable. From what I've read the greens are mostly fine, but patches of them resemble the above photo and they will avoid putting pins there.

It's been a rough spring growing season for bent grass at many clubs, but given the resources at QH the above situation is simply unbelievable.

I wonder how often the monday qualifier tournament is played on greens that are in much better condition than the main tournament is played on?

Yeah 8 and 10 I heard had to be completely resodded two weeks ago. I think they're moving to bermuda after this year to start getting ready for 2017 PGA or whenever it is there. They're bent right now right?

Yeah, I've been hearing since last week that the greens look like shit and people are bitching about it big time.

Yeah 8 and 10 I heard had to be completely resodded two weeks ago. I think they're moving to bermuda after this year to start getting ready for 2017 PGA or whenever it is there. They're bent right now right?

They are currently bent, and are scheduled to be converted to ultradwarf bermuda starting right after the tournament is over.

The pic above is of #9. Apparently they were on 4 temp greens during Monday's pro am.

Our Club had to go to the ultradwarf bermuda two years ago, It only took 8 weeks and we were playing on them the first week of August. They are damn near perfect now, fast and true, no grain at all.

Back