• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Haas's coach admits negativity on social media and internet affected Haas's decision

Typical Racer logic. Hate on.

Sorry, I thought the goal to to be as absurd as possible. After all, you were implying that the fans ran Haas off, which seems no less absurd than my implication that Buzz purposefully sought to run Haas off...only, well, Buzz did run Haas off in a way, by failing over and over and over and creating the mess that we currently find out program in.

If there is anyone on this board that would come with the above take it has got to be you.

The kid has a 4.0 GPA and lists God has his main motivator. If he got wind of what Wellman has been doing, it probably did scare him off.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

This. If I was his high school coach and observed the situation I would recommend Purdue. That is reality. Bz is on his way out. The reality that he has 1 year left and hasn't been renewed is sign enough. He will be gone after this year or Wellman will renew him for at least 3 additional years.

Can you imagine what would happen here if pizza renewed apple for 3 more years?

The kid has a 4.0 GPA and lists God has his main motivator. If he got wind of what Wellman has been doing, it probably did scare him off.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Out of all of the possibilities that could have taken place, this is in dead last place, behind OGB's take on things. It's an asinine take and makes you look stupid to even seriously suggest it.

Can you imagine what would happen here if pizza renewed apple for 3 more years?

after a message board explosion of epic proportions i think most here would finally disengage for awhile. when the team started winning a few decent games some would be tricked into coming back... only to be crushed further since we all know bzz's ceiling is mediocre.

Most would leave WF athletics all together..... and not return for many years to come.

I disagree. I think we enter a unified rage stage. The calm and collected disappointed crowd would transform into miniature Wellman out hulks. The crazy thing is that in my opinion we are still being very tame.

We have yet to cross the line (airplane banner during the game would have probably been it). If Wellman were to extend Bz all hell would break loose.

Back