• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Halloween Costumes

rjequalsmj

Reaction score
I didn't see a thread on this yet, so what's everyone being for Halloween?

debating on if I should go as shiloh

how many times will you say "they actually are good" or "everyone's buzzing about the [bean sprout quesedillas]?"

thinking paul bunyan. my lady may be a babe (possibly in blue), but she may be rosie the riveter. i told her to be a binder full of womenz.

I'm being PSY. Got a blue tuxedo T-shirt, black pants, sunglasses and going to carry around a mini-boombox with Gangnam Style on repeat.

Robot like dis

flight-of-the-conchords-robot.png

honey boo boo. i'm using an old dance costume that i've added a few things to, including 3 extra tutu's for the skirt and will be drinking my go-go juice all night long. definitely gonna look like a hot mess.

Having just returned from Oktoberfest a few weeks ago, the lady is wearing her dirndl and going as a beer wench. I'm going as a beer.

I've decided to change it up a little this year. I'm now going as a guy who looks like he doesn't give a shit. Last year I was a guy who seemed like he didn't give a shit. You gotta mix it up.

just scooped a toy axe, black suspenders, and i'm about to pull the trigger on this hat:

spacer.gif

pair those with some heavy duty khakis and boots, and i'll be MONTE. guess i'm not shaving again this week.

I am either doing Honey Boo Boo or 80's guy, I have a great Members Only jacket plus several other items that would be easy.

would paul bunyan wear skinny jeans or work khakis?

Back