• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Halloween Costumes

can someone be gangnam style? you know, dress classy. dance crazy.

I'm being PSY. Got a blue tuxedo T-shirt, black pants, sunglasses and going to carry around a mini-boombox with Gangnam Style on repeat.

can someone be gangnam style? you know, dress classy. dance crazy.

:rulz:

Gonna get a mullet wig, some knee high socks, and monogram SCOOTER on my truck uni. Wearin' shades too. GONNA BE MONTEEEEE

interesting... i guess i dont think about it because i dont listen to the radio that often. it's still everywhere, huh?

interesting... i guess i dont think about it because i dont listen to the radio that often. it's still everywhere, huh?

532MM YouTube views since July 15 (!)

That's 196MM views since October 1st by the way.

And I've posted this gif a half-dozen times :thumbsup:

dat-ass-gangnam-style-26850.gif

BUMP

Its October 10th so I'm gonna allow Halloween costume talk to begin. Its on a Thursday this year, which means I'll be taking Friday off because I'm "moving" on November 1st (really the 2nd, but they don't know dat).

What y'all going as? I'm still holding on to some small purchases I made for a Ron Swanson costume two years ago. And this may be my last Halloween hurrah, so I'm thinking it might be the time.

I opened this thread and didn't click the view first unread post button and read a few posts talking about Gangham Style and Binder Full of Women thinking, damn what is this 2012. Turns out it was, in fact, 2012.

Went as Clint Dempsey last year (had the US jersey and shorts already, so I bought some red socks and wore some red/blue running shoes) and it went over well. When I'm in skinny mode and rocking the buzz and trimmed beard I kind of look like him. Even took home one of the three hot Wake girls you see out in Winston, that night.

So I could do that again, but I hate repeating stuff. Plus I'm not as emaciated and skinny as Deuce is currently. I am however thinking that being Jay Cutler could be fun. My hair's getting frat flop length and I could just roll around town in a Cutler Bear's jersey smoking cigs and telling people to fuck off. Should be a good time.

Any of y'all got a Cut jersey I can borrow?

Also why I'm spit balling can any of y'all thinking of anything good I can wear that involves boots? I love rocking my new ones.

My bf and I were in this Halloween store and a little girl was throwing a temper tantrum because she wanted this witch costume but it was low cut (which is silly, she was 8 she had nothing to show) and the mom was trying to get her something more modest. Little girls: you have your whole lives to slut it up on Halloween if you want. Wait till you are 18 at least. When I was 8 I was a deck of cards.

bf? has dd been upgraded or kicked to the curb?

nevermind, got messed up by the 2012 posts

I opened this thread and didn't click the view first unread post button and read a few posts talking about Gangham Style and Binder Full of Women thinking, damn what is this 2012. Turns out it was, in fact, 2012.

Haha I did the same thing.

My bf and I were in this Halloween store and a little girl was throwing a temper tantrum because she wanted this witch costume but it was low cut (which is silly, she was 8 she had nothing to show) and the mom was trying to get her something more modest. Little girls: you have your whole lives to slut it up on Halloween if you want. Wait till you are 18 at least. When I was 8 I was a deck of cards.

You probably already had tits though.

nevermind, got messed up by the 2012 posts

Haha I did the same thing.

That's why I bumped it. Its always nice to be reminded of how young and dumb you were a year ago. #memories # adorbs

As to the naked cowboy, no. I don't have nearly the body confidence to pull that off. Plus it would get cold as shit at night.

Back