• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Halloween Costumes

if i was going to dress up, i'd be lance armstrong.

full cycling kit+helmet, with a fake IV.

Still trying to incorporate a CamelBak of liquor into a costume. Friend is dressing up as a homemade keg and will have a mini-keg attached to his back, underneath the costume.

Still trying to incorporate a CamelBak of liquor into a costume. Friend is dressing up as a homemade keg and will have a mini-keg attached to his back, underneath the costume.

you could be some sort of liquor-spouting statue, or just dress up as a bottle of whatever kind of liquor you have. boring but the fact that you could actually spout the liquor would be cool.

Don't cyclists have a CamelBak? Steal lbE's Lance Armstrong idea.
Don't have an actual cycling outfit which I think would definitely make the outfit. Sure I could get NoVa to grab my an IV. Could probably grab a cheap bike helmet, too. Hmmm...

I'd like to see someone rock the workout Paul Ryan, complete with backwards hat and dumbbells.

Don't cyclists have a CamelBak? Steal lbE's Lance Armstrong idea.

they don't wear them.

camelbak: you could be an AT thru-hiker. wear a pack, make people call you a nickname like "grasshopper" all night.

I'm going to be Paul Ryan the marathon runner.

I'll put on one of my old race bibs, a singlet and some shorts and hold a sub 2:50 pace group sign.

I'm going to be Paul Ryan the marathon runner.

I'll put on one of my old race bibs, a singlet and some shorts and hold a sub 2:50 pace group sign.

that is also awesome.

I need an idea if anyone has one for me.

My bf and I were in this Halloween store and a little girl was throwing a temper tantrum because she wanted this witch costume but it was low cut (which is silly, she was 8 she had nothing to show) and the mom was trying to get her something more modest. Little girls: you have your whole lives to slut it up on Halloween if you want. Wait till you are 18 at least. When I was 8 I was a deck of cards.

My bf and I were in this Halloween store and a little girl was throwing a temper tantrum because she wanted this witch costume but it was low cut (which is silly, she was 8 she had nothing to show) and the mom was trying to get her something more modest. Little girls: you have your whole lives to slut it up on Halloween if you want. Wait till you are 18 at least. When I was 8 I was a deck of cards.

New pirate costume?

I still have the old one somewhere. I can't wear it to work though.

Back