• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Halloween Costumes

Going as Spartacus gonna rock that shiz tho without the speedo :willynilly:I don't think people wanna be blinded at night by my white ass legs

Mr. McGibblets costume almost gave me heat exhaustion last year, not sure I can repeat.

i'm thinking MY BOY bob ross with my lady being a happy tree. worried my hair wont be long enough to do a sick fro though.

There's a new Verizon commercial with some hilarious and innovative Star Wars costumes.

I'm debating between the salsa lady emoji or being the fashion police (basic black dress, carrying my chanel bag, big sunglasses, police hat & badge, gun holster that holds hair spray and "fashion violation" tickets).

was dead set on being an emoji, but just thought of the fashion police idea and think it could be really fun.

WAIT HOW ARE WE GOING TO FIND OUT WHAT BRASKY FINALLY DECIDED TO DRESS UP AS?

I'm debating between the salsa lady emoji or being the fashion police (basic black dress, carrying my chanel bag, big sunglasses, police hat & badge, gun holster that holds hair spray and "fashion violation" tickets).

was dead set on being an emoji, but just thought of the fashion police idea and think it could be really fun.

fashion police is a MUCH BETTER costume than emoji. I consider myself to be pretty 'with it' and I would have no effing clue what you were if you did salsa lady (other than assuming carmen miranda).

A9i7dpUCIAEnU1Q.jpg

i have a dress that looks even more similar already (thanks dance recitals!) than the one that lady has on. defs leaning toward fashion police though. i found some "fashion citations" on amazon for $3 and i think the fashion police utility belt items could be super fun.

fashion police is a MUCH BETTER costume than emoji. I consider myself to be pretty 'with it' and I would have no effing clue what you were if you did salsa lady (other than assuming carmen miranda).

like introducing us to Blurred Lines!

Being an Emoji is just such a random thing.

I'm gonna be in the mountains, so i cut off all the hair. No more alien for me.

I can't decide if I'm going to dress up this year. The Bug is too little to trick or treat so we'll probably only dress her up for a neighborhood party we're going to with other families with young kids.

A9i7dpUCIAEnU1Q.jpg

i have a dress that looks even more similar already (thanks dance recitals!) than the one that lady has on. defs leaning toward fashion police though. i found some "fashion citations" on amazon for $3 and i think the fashion police utility belt items could be super fun.
Yeah if I saw that I'd vaguely see you as a salsa dancer. No clue what the emoji is.

How many times a day do you use that emoji, dash?

Hmmmm I use an emoji in probably 75% of all texts I send. That one probably pops up around once or twice a day. Usually she's approps for birthdays or planning nights out, or talking about buying a new dress or getting dressed up. Lots of uses!

Back