• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Happy Hour Mafia! Day 2 ends 10:30 am

you can't change roles to balance, you just play it out and learn from it. its completely unfair to tell someone something in their role and then change it

This is probably the closest thing to a compliment I've ever seen from toogs so soak it up smidge
i compliment players that do well all the time. I am sorry you have never heard from me.

One time I got a legit real compliment from toogs.

I wiped my butt with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bartender- Gov

The recruit, 1 shot pardon power as Civ. Gains a second 1 shot of recruited.

Serial Killer - "blackout"
Can hit each night. If attempted to be recruited by mafia GF he will kill mafia Gf and then be killed by a Goon.

(This got messed up after the GF died)

Toogs is actually the best person to review your game idea smidge.

He'll give you excellent help and then forget about it before the game starts or just not bother posting.

The first part is serious though.

He'll give you excellent help and then forget about it before the game starts or just not bother posting.

The first part is serious though.

My game is very unique I don't want any inside info leaking

I'll make a signup thread to get things moving.

I feel like I succeeded in tricking turtleinchains - thats the real win for me. Otherwise, I did nothing well.

Thanks for the game smidge.

should make the godfather the bartender and every night he gets someone drunk, then the angel is charcoal and every night you can pump the stomach out of the drunk person to save them. So, the kills are delayed a day.

Back