• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Happy Hour Mafia! Day 2 ends 10:30 am

The N1 kill by maf was a little bit special hunting (in the deep weeds) and a little bit trying to stay under the radar by not hitting anybody that would be obvious targets. Tic and I had a long discussion about that. Rommy was awol.

I don't think I've ever been an N1 kill before #honored

Great first effort smidge. You will learn the right amount of restraint in due time. Fuck the haters. Good imagination

Looked like they could hit or recruit. Dunno how many times. Knowing thus game, probably infinite.

They could recruit up to two but I wasn't sure how it was decided if it worked

Is ale some kind of task force there or something?

I dunno ask smidge for the full roles

That was part of the problem, I was trying to decipher snippets which sometimes didn't work

This was kind of a perfect smidge game though

Agreed, been many worse games and many better ones but smidge managed to pull it off and as I said has lots of great ideas

i appreciate effort and this was a good first one but you have to post the deads and alignments in the OP and change the title with day and deadline

i appreciate effort and this was a good first one but you have to post the deads and alignments in the OP and change the title with day and deadline

This is probably the closest thing to a compliment I've ever seen from toogs so soak it up smidge

Back