• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Happy Hour Mafia! Day 2 ends 10:30 am

It was driving me a little crazy when all the civ specials kept showing up late, and there were just 3 mafs, with what I understood to be one recruit available.

The setup of the SK recruitment might have been -ev for the maf. In the original game plan, if the SK was recruited, both he and the GF would die.

It was driving me a little crazy when all the civ specials kept showing up late, and there were just 3 mafs, with what I understood to be one recruit available.

The setup of the SK recruitment might have been -ev for the maf. In the original game plan, if the SK was recruited, both he and the GF would die.

That and the Bartender being announced as recruit were the only Miss steps by Tejas. I wish I had been around to clear that up it would have maybe gone smoother.

Next time I mod I'm going to go the extra mile to make sure the mods are on the same page

Also, if anyone wants to help mod let me know we can get this show moving for next week

Did you know that about SK recruitment?

Also, do I get the distinction of being the only person to ever shoot two of my teammates in the face and still win?

Is there a thread somewhere where everyone is laughing with/egging on deacfreak07? It feels like the republican politicians that gay bash at every opportunity then get caught in a truck stop blowing a dude. Either play the game with us or leave it alone.

Wonder what he would have done if we had majoed him?

Also, run another game soon. Stanley Cup mafia is one of the best ever. Despite me disliking hockey.

Timing should work for a reprise of hockey mafia in a couple weeks once the finals are set.

Did you know that about SK recruitment?

I didn't until very late. I don't know what Rommy was told as GF. Tic never mentioned it. I didn't even know we had a second recruit possibility until very late.

I remember that. I also remember nobody noticing that Chic wasn't a cop, but a role cop.

Sorry I greased you, Chic.
That's ok

Even I didn't notice I was a role cop. It was confusing to be given a random power on n2 and I have never heard of a role cop. And it did say that my power came from the bartender, so I thought someone knew about giving it to me

Timing should work for a reprise of hockey mafia in a couple weeks once the finals are set.

probably go ahead and start writing it with the though that the CAPS WILL BE IN THE FINALS

it's our time.

Oh and killing Chic was entirely a "screw the governor" move.

And Tim said it very elegantly when responding to the DV7 move. We're playing a game with hopes of civs acting rationally and for the benefit of the game.

Making decisions like "I'll save smidge day 1 every day" for no reason other than joke explanations is shitty all around.

it is an internet game.
relax.

so mafia got multiple recruits and rules were changed midgame? good job civs, we won.

Back