• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hartman out indefinitely

Quite a leap you took there from my pos rep of 73's post, which didn't express any opinion on the vax/clot issue. I doubt the vaccine caused his blood clot, if that is, in fact, Hartman's medical issue. That wasn't my point or 73's.

I’m saying that 73 (and you through your endorsement of his post) should try debating with the antivax folks and see how far you get before deciding to throw up your hands.

Really appreciate the jackassery coming in and derailing the thread. Great work as usual guys.

It's game week, I wonder how Sam's situation will be handled by the broadcast. Will he be on the sideline? Will any reporters try to interview him?

I feel like the extent of the discussion will be directly tied to how Mitch plays. If he balls out and we look solid it should be kept to a minimum but if he/the offense struggles against VMI it will be lively.

I really don't expect much rust or struggle after looking at VMI's recent results. They would have to be exponentially better to be much of a challenge. Unless there is some early sleepwalking, this should be over by the 3rd or 4th possession.

Hunter Biden's laptop probably doesn't contain any information on Hartman's condition, but you can't be sure.

feels like at least five of you need to be permabanned for this thread

Hunter Biden's laptop probably doesn't contain any information on Hartman's condition, but you can't be sure.

Don’t worry about Hunter’s emails. Rob Reiner told Bill Maher that nothing was in them but disinformation!

Only in 2022 could a thread about a QB being injured devolve into outrage about the presidents sons laptop. Jesus fucking christ.

What a weird post.

You only know 5 people who have gotten the vaccine? And 2 people can pinpoint health problems directly to it and not to, say, lifestyle choices?

What do you know about Sam’s health history?

Speaking of weird posts.
I'm assuming you understand "my circle"? I guess I could explain that for you, if you need me too.
I have also assumed that most everyone I know in general, is vaccinated, and 1 of the 2 definitely had underlying issues.
Unless you live under a rock as a Wake fan, you know that Sam had a pretty severe medical issue in High School. Correct?
Lastly, I don't expect Griffis to be as good as Sam Hartman in 2021, but probably better than Sam Hartman that started as a Freshman at Tulane.

Speaking of weird posts.
I'm assuming you understand "my circle"? I guess I could explain that for you, if you need me too.
I have also assumed that most everyone I know in general, is vaccinated, and 1 of the 2 definitely had underlying issues.
Unless you live under a rock as a Wake fan, you know that Sam had a pretty severe medical issue in High School. Correct?
Lastly, I don't expect Griffis to be as good as Sam Hartman in 2021, but probably better than Sam Hartman that started as a Freshman at Tulane.

Also, what I meant to convey previously was that Sam's previous medical history could well have led to his current situation, not COVID or the vaccine.

Only in 2022 could a thread about a QB being injured devolve into outrage about the presidents sons laptop. Jesus fucking christ.

But how could the FBI have gone through all the Trump files already in 3 weeks, yet it takes them 2 years to go through a laptop!

Speaking of Liberty, the Gangster Criminals Podcast on Falwell Jr. is insane. Holy shit the things that go on at Liberty. It’s crazy.

I searched for it out of curiosity on Apple Podcasts. Is it called Gangster Capitalism, by chance or should I search a different platform?

But how could the FBI have gone through all the Trump files already in 3 weeks, yet it takes them 2 years to go through a laptop!

Difference between over 83 million pages (1 terabyte hard drive) and 30,000 pages (10 records retiring boxes). Also this initial go through is simply categorizing and inventorying contents of the boxes of records. Specifically, this initial analysis is looking for papers that could be considered attorney-client privileged material. This will be the first of many reviews of the boxes of documents.

ETA:

Thanks to Reynold Johnson and his team of IBM engineers, hard drives store parts of documents in multiple places all over a hard drive. The materials recovered from Mar a Lago apparently are intact, possibly because they were considered "souvenirs" of his time in the White House.

Last edited:
Back