• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Has anyone considered moving back to the old board?

going back there would be like moving back into a trailer park just because your new neighbors in malibu are all scientologists or some shit. Sure, they're weird and annoying, but you can put up with that because the environment is superior, and there's no risk of getting blown up because your incestual neighbor screwed up his latest batch of meth.

What he said......

I stay because of the functions here.

The people are just as idiotic.

but we can call you a little AD apologist wanker over here without censoring by other AD apologist wankers

Chrispy
Rhenish
Turf
Nc scout
Paladeac
Extreme social misfits who talk to themselves in the politics forum
That prick who has the coach k "f bomb" avatar
A bunch of confused old men with numbers (graduation year) in their username--mostly 70s and earlier
Your garden variety message board dorks, tools, nerds, fuglies, trolls, shut-ins, mental patients, wallflowers, fundamentalist Christians, prude southerners, Andy Griffith fans and/or those weird stalkers who attend the football practice

Who did I miss?

Demun

81 Deac

and doofus was in rare form on the game thread last night.

why haven't they made the transition?

Don't know about Rhenish and Turf. Chrispy made it very clear to DV7 and I last year that he wasn't a fan of this board's mission statement.

Last edited:
demun was sneaky prickish at first. then the last couple years he was basically keeper jr. god, he and ph would get into the most asinine arguments and derail every thread. glad only one of them made the transition.

Is ELC banned from this board? He's worried he'll have to go back to the old boards for his social release.

Don't know about Rhenish and Turf. Chrispy made it very clear to DV7 and I last year that he wasn't a fan of this board's mission statement.

Pretty sure Turf said he would never join any board where Moon was a mod.

I do think they believe they had Wake's best interests in mind whether they took it overboard or not and they probably did (although it did not bother me as much as others).

Seems like this board slowed down a lot over the holidays but I think that's an annual phenomenon.

There was way too much of the "you're a bad fan if you do anything other than blindly cheer for the Deacs" stuff that went on at the old board. Frankly, there has been some of that here too, but it isn't nearly as bad as it used to be. I haven't posted over there since the split, though I do lurk from time to time.

I like the pretty red dots you folks give me over here.

This thread reminds me of the time Jodie Foster recited the lyrics to Eminem's popular rap song "Lose Yourself" during the commencement address at Penn.

Back