• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Has anyone considered moving back to the old board?

I post on both boards. What's the big deal?

No big deal from my standpoint. I've got no problem with the people posting over there. I wish they'd post here, as I think this is a more lively board, but no big deal.

I think about it every day, you guys are a rough bunch.

:plos:

I'll check it, but I cancelled my premium subscription.

Oh, I'm pretty sure I'm still IP banned over there. Somehow, I will continue to persevere thru this terrible hardship.

Pretty sure Turf said he would never join any board where Moon was a mod.

Not a bad idea at all. I completely understand where he is coming from. You just have to take the really bad (Moonz), with the really good (pretty much everything else about the boards).

I think about it every day, you guys are a rough bunch.

:plos:

Arby's vs. Cookout is always a tough call. The shakes are the tiebreaker though.

I figured if everybody else was acting like a 3 year old who got their candy taken away then I should probably be able to as well.

"Discuss Wake Forest Athletics. Freely."

Didn't you call KidA23 an asshole or something like that?. He is a pretty innocuous poster

Didn't you call KidA23 an asshole or something like that?. He is a pretty innocuous poster

I'm sure he said something stupid if I called him an asshole.

People like to get cute when we are losing which I take great offense to because it comes off to me as taking joy in the loss, especially on the game threads. People have every right to continue to be cute and say things on the game thread, but I'm going to continue to call them out as they do so.

I'm sure he said something stupid if I called him an asshole.

People like to get cute when we are losing which I take great offense to because it comes off to me as taking joy in the loss, especially on the game threads. People have every right to continue to be cute and say things on the game thread, but I'm going to continue to call them out as they do so.

It's called coping through humor.

He did wish death upon me last night. It was pretty hilarious.

Well I did that because you made stupid post after stupid post calling out the players and the coaching staff. You call several of the players stupid and were generally just being a complete douchebag.

I apologize that your shitty posting led me to call you out on some things.

Back