• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Has the basketball program reached rockbottom yet?

yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe I didn't make this clear in my earlier post.

KenPom gives us a .3% chance to go winless.

I give us a .2% chance to go winless. SUCK ON THAT, KENPOM, you negative nancy.

KenPom just wants Wake Forest to FAIL. He's a bad fan that just wants to be right on a stupid website. I question his love of school, country, and humanity.

Maybe I didn't make this clear in my earlier post.

KenPom gives us a .3% chance to go winless.

I hope I get you in the Secret Santa next year so I can send you a pair of Ken Pom kneepads.

I hope I get you in the Secret Santa next year so I can send you a pair of Ken Pom kneepads.

I'm not sure why people continue to rip on KenPom when it is clear that he has developed a system that is fantastic for analyzing 345 basketball teams...

Why do you?

The 'holes totally raping us in the Joel, with their subs, in front of thousands of baby blue asswipes filling the arena, will be the bottom. 1-31-2012...the Mayans were right.

Just for the record, Wofford just beat the College of Charleston by 17. Charleston had already thumped Tennessee this season and lost late at Louisville (a game they should have won).

Just for the record, Wofford just beat the College of Charleston by 17. Charleston had already thumped Tennessee this season and lost late at Louisville (a game they should have won).

Now's not the time...

:rulz:

So now you're buzz in?

Every day bzzzz is here, we continue towards rock bottom regardless of our w/l record. I would argue that because he/wellman have changed our fanbase expectation to NIT bubble for the foreseeable future, that is continuing towards rock bottom. When we can again dare to HOPE for a FF appearance, we have started on the way back up. We can only start on the way up when he is gone.

+1+1+1+1 to infinity and beyond... said Buzzz-lightyear!

........so you're tellin me there's a chance. I hear ya.....

:rofl:

Right, but the worst teams we've played are considerably better than the worst teams we played last year. Or something. The OOC definitely isn't as strong at the top, but that doesn't mean it isn't stronger overall.

From where this program is now, this year's schedule is tougher. For a good program, however, I think last year's schedule was tougher.

Also, please note that our schedule last year would have been significantly more difficult if we had made it to MSG during the NIT Tip Off.

People read their CP here?

VT hasn't really impressed me but I have a hard time believing we can circle the wagons. I'd say VT by 9.

Wofford just beat the College of Charleston...Wofford hit a bunch of 3 pointers we must have given them a whole lot of confidence.

Wofford just beat the College of Charleston...Wofford hit a bunch of 3 pointers we must have given them a whole lot of confidence.

FOR THE LAST TIME: THEY SHOT 33% AGAINST US ON 9/27 3FG AND 34% FG. THAT IS NOT GOOD. PLEASE STOP GIVING THEM CREDIT FOR OUT SHOOTING US, AND BY DEFAULT, US CREDIT FOR BEING OUT-SHOT.

WE WERE STRAIGHT-UP BEATEN BY WOFFORD. WE SHOT 1/10 3FG AND HAD AN 11/14 A/TO. IF NOT FOR TY, THEN WE WOULD HAVE BEEN OUT-REBOUNDED, TOO.

I'm not sure there is any way to make this loss hurt less. It's not Stetson or Presbyterian, but damn that was an awful loss. CJ or no CJ.

Last edited:
Back