• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Has the basketball program reached rockbottom yet?

yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Goodman says our schedule is "below average." I neg repped him in my mind for writing that...

I'm not sure why people continue to rip on KenPom when it is clear that he has developed a system that is fantastic for analyzing 345 basketball teams...

Why do you?

We aren't ripping on KenPom. We are ripping on the KenPom fanbois.

For the millions, aaaannnndddd millions of Bzz Outers

rock-bottom.jpg

Yes, we've hit rock bottom. The problem is that we are still too close to rock bottom and look to be for a while.

For the millions, aaaannnndddd millions of Bzz Outers

rock-bottom.jpg

I'm guessing we're talking about 1000 Bzz'out tops and that's a very generous estimate. That being said, the Bzz'in crowd is probably around 25-strong.

HOW can it get any worse? 4 years ago I had to have 4 season tix downstairs. Now I'm so bored when I go that I haven't even renewed for this year, and don't even have plans to go to a single game, which I would be able to score tickets to by simply walking up. Even Duke or UNC! So seriously. A fan (alum) willing to put down cold hard cash, who loves basketball, especially college basketball has basically said "not worth driving 30 minutes to see it." That's about as bad as it gets. Losing every game wouldn't be any worse, it would be the same.

I go to every game, but I generally don't pay. I did turn down lower level season tickets with parking pass for 300$. I'll probably bite next season though.

I go to every game, but I generally don't pay. I did turn down lower level season tickets with parking pass for 300$. I'll probably bite next season though.

Good decision. I, too, would have asked to be paid more to attend.

Wait until we play at Cameron on Thursday night. We'll lose by 50.

Nah. Scrappy inspired effort. We'll be down single digits through the 1st half and get run in the 2nd half, but only lose by a "respectable" 16-20 points.

In two years, when our program is NCAA bound, I will laugh at you Negative Nancies. Leather up, Sallies! It's only Bz's second year. It takes time to recruit players for his system.

This year is going to be hellish, but for God's sake, it's just a game.

Back