• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Has there ever been a more clownshow election than this?

Incept vad is actually educated on the issue and covers your ass. Your just a European wanna be soccer douche trying to romanticize holligan soccer culture. #winteriscoming

Incept indeed.

Point taken and appreciated. Thanks random person!

Back to the original question. The answer is no, for elections in the TV era.

Trump is going full Constanza ("do the opposite of whatever I think I should do") and it is apparently working

Cruz, "I'm not a servile puppy." He said you can't attack my wife and father and expect me to endorse you.

Manchester United winning the 2016/17 Premier League title?

: ohpleaseohpleaseohplease:

I was disappointed with the Obama presidency. The Heels only went to 25% of the Final Fours during his tenure and only won a single title. I'm ready for Hillary.

I was disappointed with the Obama presidency. The Heels only went to 25% of the Final Fours during his tenure and only won a single title. I'm ready for Hillary.

That's the sad part about public school cheaters, they cheat every way they can and still can't being home the bacon. Must be hard to reconcile love for Crooked Heels and hate for Crooked Hillary.

That's the sad part about public school cheaters, they cheat every way they can and still can't being home the bacon. Must be hard to reconcile love for Crooked Heels and hate for Crooked Hillary.

Just like Hillary, UNC always tries to tell the truth.

In your analogy, does that make Nyangoro our Monica? If so, I'll allow it.

Last edited:
Back