• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Has there ever been a more clownshow election than this?

I'm asking you to support your point. What sanctions are you referring to? You can do it.

You want me to name all the sanctions that got Iran to the negotiating table that stopped them dead in their tracks from developing a nuclear weapon?

I know I can do it because it's an easy google search for you, but of course, that isn't needed because we both already know them and this is just some weird attempt on your part to not concede the point that Hillary Clinton has accomplished just one thing in her life.

You want me to name all the sanctions that got Iran to the negotiating table that stopped them dead in their tracks from developing a nuclear weapon?

I know I can do it because it's an easy google search for you, but of course, that isn't needed because we both already know them and this is just some weird attempt on your part to not concede the point that Hillary Clinton has accomplished just one thing in her life.

Do you believe this is true?

I know, but I can't resist it anyways! There's so much bad information out there on the Iran situation anyways, never hurts to relink something factual.

The UN sanctioned Iran 5 times during Bush's presidency alone.

The UN sanctioned Iran 5 times during Bush's presidency alone.

Yep. You know how intimately aware I am with the entire Iran process. The 2010 US law followed by the 2012 EU effectively matching sanctions was the hammer blow though. Those were just brutal and brought the state effectively to it's knees.

Yep. You know how intimately aware I am with the entire Iran process. The 2010 US law followed by the 2012 EU effectively matching sanctions was the hammer blow though. Those were just brutal and brought the state effectively to it's knees.

That's good info. Thanks.

That's good info. Thanks.

Iranian financial institutions were formally blocked from using SWIFT in March of 2012. That effectively meant that even if you were a country not participating in the sanctions regime and you were willing to forgo any trade with the EU or US (which starting in 2010 were banning any financial instituation doing business with Iran from doing business in the US), you could still not transfer money to or from Iranian banks. It utterly took the legs out of the Iranian economy and was a master stroke of diplomacy from the US side (and to be fare, the Russians as well - they were very influential in this process).

Department of State's Email Servers: Successfully hacked, spilled millions of emails to Russia, called "Worst Ever" cyberattack in the history of the government, accessed for over a year including classified and unclassified information. All verified.

Hillary Server: No evidence it was hacked, but might have been so let's keep saying it over and over, act like all of this isn't a failure of security policy

vad and I accept your apology.

You seem to take unwarranted offense to a simple question. I was asking what you liked about her tenure, and you answered it. It's okay to ask and answer questions. It's not all about them #politics. Sometimes we all just want to know stuff.

You seem to take unwarranted offense to a simple question. I was asking what you liked about her tenure, and you answered it. It's okay to ask and answer questions. It's not all about them #politics. Sometimes we all just want to know stuff.

If you honestly did not know the history behind the Iran nuclear deal then fair enough. I thought you were being intentionally obtuse. If that was not the case, then I apologize and I'm thankful to vad for taking your more seriously than I did.

If you honestly did not know the history behind the Iran nuclear deal then fair enough. I thought you were being intentionally obtuse. If that was not the case, then I apologize and I'm thankful to vad for taking your more seriously than I did.

No need to apologize. She's going to be president. I'm trying to figure out what I can look forward to.

Manchester United winning the 2016/17 Premier League title?

: ohpleaseohpleaseohplease:

I'd take Palin over Trump. I'd also take Jeff Bz over Trump, as I've said before

Back