• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hearthstone Thread FTMFW - 4/7 Ashes of Outland release - New Demon Hunter class!

Oh it's awesome baiting a priest into drawing off northshire.

Gotta emote "oops that was a mistake"

Dude, it's cray to buy retail at this ponit. You can get a full-tilt account for $100.

full card list for $100. thats fucking insane. thats gotta be from the botting system. There is no fucking way a rational non-coerced willing seller spends the time to grind all the cards and thinks its only worth $100.

Didnt lose a game with secret pally last night on way from 9 to 6. I hear very mixed opinions on how good divine favor is in the deck. its working for me but if i stall out, I might tech in a sludge belcher or mess around with enhance-o-mechano.

I went 6-1 with my Shaman last night, with the only loss coming to a Secret Paladin.

It was your classic worst case scenario...Avenge on 1, Mini-bot on 2, Muster on 3, Consecrate on 4 to wipe my board, Dr. 6 on 6, and Dr. Boom on 7. :jerkit:

dont hate me guys, i just want to get legend once and then i can chill out and just play freeze mage while stoned.

"The question is how do we deal with new players coming in and asking themselves what are the optimal cards from Naxxramas or out of the Grand Tournament or out of the League of Explorers," said Chayes. "We think we have a pretty good plan in place and some ideas. We're not quite ready to go into all the details, but we'll have a lot more to share about that pretty soon."

Changes in this realm will be good for the retention of new players, but will surely piss off long-time FTP folks.

I think they can implement small changes that will help everyone, in the way that brawl and monthly rewards have. through those we can 1 free pack/week and up to ~500 dust a month if you disenchant the gold rewards at rank 5.

That doesn't help new people get the Adventures, though. I read that comment as: 'we're going to start heavily discounting or giving out old Adventures for free'.

I don't really care if people who are starting now get Loatheb for free tbh. Others may disagree though.

What's the card list for the "new" mid-range druid decklist? I've been playing my version for the past 6 months or so with varying degrees of success. Mostly pretty good success if I can dedicate the time to playing the Druid in ladder and take the percentages. Just time-consuming at times.

What's the card list for the "new" mid-range druid decklist? I've been playing my version for the past 6 months or so with varying degrees of success. Mostly pretty good success if I can dedicate the time to playing the Druid in ladder and take the percentages. Just time-consuming at times.

from the meta snapshot:

https://tempostorm.com/hearthstone/decks/midrange-druid-meta-snapshot-44

thats what i was running. there has been a recent shift away from darnassus aspirant and using living roots. roots is pretty flexible and can make combo lethal at 16 hp on turn 10.

Yeah I still play the 2x Darnassus. I still think they are extremely viable in the meta. Even if they are cleared early on, it's still a 2/3 for 2. Pretty big for ramping.

That is my deck to a T except for the Roots, and I don't have Loatheb/only 1 Azure, opting to go with Sylvanas/Ysera instead.

I know this is crazy, but I run 2 Raptors over the 2 Ancient of Lores. I find that the 7 drop is just too competitive, and if I need the Ancient of Lore something is seriously wrong (either for life or card draw).

I'm also considering dropping the BGH. He's just not necessary in the meta right now (or for the deck to succeed). I'm thinking of swapping him with an Owl to prevent a large late-game taunt from fucking up the combo.

The AoL is huge imo. You can get to it early on Turn 5 with Innervate, which is a hard 5/5 clear, and also get two cards. I hardly ever use it for 5 health unless if I plan to win on the next turn with my combo.

I didn't run the BGH for a bit in mine, but found I needed the hard removal of big minions in the late game.

What other 7 drops do you have in that deck?

It's fucking true. Druid is just cheating at this point.

The druid deck is almost 100% conditional, "did you make to to turn 9?"

Or as a redditor put it: "Playing against Druid feels like starting with 16 health and having 9 or less turns to ensure not one of their minions sticks around."

I know numbers has some feelings on this. Without combo, Druid is nothing.

Ancient of War is a solid tech card I'm seeing more and more in Druid. I am always frustrated when I see one drop - besides hard removal, silence is really the only way to deal with it effectively.

Back