• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hearthstone Thread FTMFW - 4/7 Ashes of Outland release - New Demon Hunter class!

Your boy hit Dad Legend for the second straight month!

i-m-a-dad-what-s-your-super-power-3.png

That is a good article. I do enjoy a fair bit of RNG in the game, but will admit that it seems to be overboard, particularly with the control mage decks that are prevalent. Babbling Book, primordial glyph, cabalists tome all come to mind as cards that exploit a HUGE universe of possible cards that can be virtually impossible to know what is coming.

And the average card quality is great, which is why all those cards are auto-include in Constructed, and auto-draft in Arena.

Yeah I feel like if the cards actually came up with the actual odds that they have of being produced (instead of weighted as I think it is now?) that would be great.

Really interesting Brawl this week. You can only use Classic/Basic card (no HOF cards), up to Rare rarity.

It's early 2014 all over again, and the most RNG you're going to see is where the Juggler tosses his knife.

I'm getting kind of bored with Elemental Shaman. Not sure what deck I should try next. I might try aggro druid as that's the only one I wouldn't have to craft anything for. Murloc paladin I'd just need to craft a War Leader.

Maybe I'll just go all out and craft some legendaries and go nuts.

This week's Tavern Brawl is Randomonium, for the 7th time in the ~2 year Tavern Brawl history.

Whooo. Just opened Elise. I think I'm going to craft a Lyra and go priest next month.

Those decks look fun. I wish I had more dust to craft those two, or Edwin/Shaku* or Jaraxxus/Kazakus.

*I saw a cool Tempo Rogue I'd love to play. Alas, I am depleted and really should be saving dust, anyway, for the next expansion.

I disenchanted my first legendary today. With the weekly brawl, I opened Grommash Hellscream which I already had one of. I felt dirty doing it, but it had to be done.

I'm sitting at 5700 dust. Since I just D/E'd Grommash, I might go for the Warrior quest and/or the Rogue quest.

Got a second [golden] copy of Wisps of the Old Gods. It's nice to get a card you didn't have in the monthly rewards, but I kind of wanted 400 dust.

(I have a strict do-not-dust-unless-it's-extra-copies policy)

I didn't have the time to get dad legend this month, feelsbadman. Haven't checked my rank 12 rewards.

Assuming there is interest I think it would be cool to have another OGBoards tournament.

Seems like interest has waned a bit in the past few months, but I think we could get 8 people.

Assuming there is interest I think it would be cool to have another OGBoards tournament.

Seems like interest has waned a bit in the past few months, but I think we could get 8 people.

I WILL DESTROY ALL!!!!*

* all here means like one person maybe.

Back