• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hearthstone Thread FTMFW - 4/7 Ashes of Outland release - New Demon Hunter class!

Finished another 12 win run yesterday with Hunter. I have not been playing as much as I was pre-KFT, and this is just fun with arbitrary endpoints, but:

KFT average: 6.3 wins in 27 runs.
Last 30 days: 6.94 in 18 runs.
September: 8.83 in 6 runs.

Dude, that's amazing. Do you know what the minimum game requirement is to be ranked by Blizzard at the end of the month? You might be close...and you'd definitely make the top 100 with those kinds of numbers :eek:

Dude, that's amazing. Do you know what the minimum game requirement is to be ranked by Blizzard at the end of the month? You might be close...and you'd definitely make the top 100 with those kinds of numbers :eek:

I think its 30 runs in a calendar month, so my 6 run sample size is pretty weak and I'd have to hurry. Fun to dream, but like I said... arbitrary end points.

I watched a lot of the America's playoffs over the weekend. I think I saw one person not ban druid.

Time to play face hunter?

edit to add: apparently everyone else had the same idea. Just looking at the metastats hour by hour chart, right after the patch went live priest and hunter became the two most popular decks.

Last edited:
Time to play face hunter?

edit to add: apparently everyone else had the same idea. Just looking at the metastats hour by hour chart, right after the patch went live priest and hunter became the two most popular decks.

I played it a bunch yesterday and had great success with it.

Also, be sure to log in today. Blizzard is giving out 100 gold for national talk like a pirate day.

I think it would have been funny if they said "We're sorry about Pirate Warrior being a thing. Here's 100 gold.".

Last night was rough. I yoyo-ed from 8 to 7 over ~4 hours, going 50% overall. Feels bad man.

I tried Jade Evolve Shaman and Token Shaman, with only pockets of success. 1/3 of my matches were against Priest (all Highlander), as expected.

The one deck I was surprised to see relatively more was Highlander Warlock. They were about ~10% of my matches, and they just crush Shaman.

Not to hijack the thread, but has anyone tried Eternal? I know Kripp streamed it a few times (obviously getting that $$$ to do so) and there's been an increase in play. I switched over to Eternal about 9 months ago and I enjoy it more than HS. Hit Masters (Legend) the last two months and finished in the top 750 both months and it's a lot of fun. I never played Magic, but it's been frequently described as a good mix between HS and Magic.

Ugh. Right after the nerfs went live, I played hunter and kept climbing. I went from 10 to 6 in one sitting. Then, the next day I only had a bit of time and went up to 6 and full stars. Then, one day later, I log in and run into prince rogue after prince rogue. I bounced a bit, but now I'm back at rank 7.

Ugh. Right after the nerfs went live, I played hunter and kept climbing. I went from 10 to 6 in one sitting. Then, the next day I only had a bit of time and went up to 6 and full stars. Then, one day later, I log in and run into prince rogue after prince rogue. I bounced a bit, but now I'm back at rank 7.

Good luck hitting Dad Legend!

Is Prince 2 worth crafting? So many people shit on that card, and his brothers.

Agreed.

Why is it called dad legend by the way?

Because you don't have enough time to get to "real" legend based on your schedule. It takes at least the same amount of time, if not more to get from 5 to Legend that it does to get from rank 20 to rank 5 each month.

Because you don't have enough time to get to "real" legend based on your schedule. It takes at least the same amount of time, if not more to get from 5 to Legend that it does to get from rank 20 to rank 5 each month.

Also, #thestruggleisreal when you have to run down a flight of stairs and get groceries from the car while you are roping. Or run into a dark room, find a pacifier under the crib, get baby to stop crying, and make it back in time to mulligan.

Also, #thestruggleisreal when you have to run down a flight of stairs and get groceries from the car while you are roping. Or run into a dark room, find a pacifier under the crib, get baby to stop crying, and make it back in time to mulligan.

This.

Play on your phone and carry it with you. Obviously. :)

Back