• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hearthstone Thread FTMFW - 4/7 Ashes of Outland release - New Demon Hunter class!

### zoo
# Class: Warlock
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Mammoth
#
# 2x (1) Acherus Veteran
# 2x (1) Blood Imp
# 2x (1) Fire Fly
# 2x (1) Flame Imp
# 2x (1) Malchezaar's Imp
# 1x (1) Mortal Coil
# 1x (1) Patches the Pirate
# 2x (1) Soulfire
# 2x (1) Voidwalker
# 1x (2) Prince Keleseth
# 2x (3) Darkshire Councilman
# 2x (3) Southsea Captain
# 2x (4) Crystalweaver
# 2x (5) Despicable Dreadlord
# 2x (5) Doomguard
# 2x (7) Bonemare
# 1x (10) Bloodreaver Gul'dan
#
AAECAf0GBMQIkbwCl9MCnOICDTDVA/cEqAXOB8IItKwCvLYCx7sC68IC980Clc4Cps4CAA==
#
#

That's the deck I've been using. Honestly might be better without Guldan and cutting some of the weaker demons, but it's fun to play and can definitely win games.

I really enjoy Wild, and I find myself playing it more and more for quests, and as a change of pace from Standard.

Although I have the card advantage of playing since Classic, there are still plenty of cards that I find myself wanting to craft. But I draw the line there: I'm not crafting a Wild only card, and that de-legitimizes the play mode. I think most people operate under this mindest, too.

I agree with the calls to discount the crafting cost of Wild cards. It'd be great to use two Clockwork Giants in these Naga Sea Witch decks, but I'm not dropping 800 dust on a card with uber-niche applications. It's more efficient to use dust on Standard cards, and even more specifically, Standard cards that aren't due to rotate to Wild soon.

I really enjoy Wild, and I find myself playing it more and more for quests, and as a change of pace from Standard.

Although I have the card advantage of playing since Classic, there are still plenty of cards that I find myself wanting to craft. But I draw the line there: I'm not crafting a Wild only card, and that de-legitimizes the play mode. I think most people operate under this mindest, too.

I agree with the calls to discount the crafting cost of Wild cards. It'd be great to use two Clockwork Giants in these Naga Sea Witch decks, but I'm not dropping 800 dust on a card with uber-niche applications. It's more efficient to use dust on Standard cards, and even more specifically, Standard cards that aren't due to rotate to Wild soon.

I wish there would be some kind of refund on crafting cards within a certain time frame.

For example, I crafted this legendary and tried it out. I don't like it. I'd like my dust back please.

You could even factor it you can only do that once per card or once per month or something.

I think Hearthstone could really use a way to earn more dust.

I dusted every wild card back when Standard came out, which was a terrible idea but I thought I'd never play it. When I wanted to play a little Wild last season, I found it surprisingly easy to spot-craft some of the cards I needed, like sludge belchers or whatever. But it definitely feels very niche and only when I want a break.

Why not just give everyone the cards for free when they rotate to wild. I feel like that would bring in a lot more casual FTP players like me that never play because we can't justify the cost (in time or $$$) of getting enough cards to be competitive.

I've thought about dusting wild cards but I haven't just for situations where they might come in handy.

I bought the Curse of Naxxramas adventure when they reallowed people to buy that because I enjoy the solo adventures. Kel'Thuzad came in hand beating Lich King with Warrior.

I unlocked Arthas tonight. I really enjoyed the way Blizzard did that. Lich King was pretty hard for every character but you only had to beat him with one. And if you do beat him with all heroes, you get a cosmetic reward.

I really enjoyed the challenge although honestly, I ended up looking up a deck list for a lot of them. I think Hunter was the hardest to win with. Priest was the most fun. I went Big Priest with only Ragnaros in my deck. It was fun having a board full of Rags just pew pewing all over the place.

I hope Blizzard does something similar in future expansions.

I really don't understand this game some time. I had the play 75 murloc quest so I made a Paladin deck and just added murlocs based on cost. All the shitty one drop murlocs, no warleader, no spells or weapons.

I went 4 / 6 on casual.

HOW ARE PEOPLE THIS BAD?!?!

Hah, I also have experience with running train (in Casual) after spending 10 seconds to construct a quest deck.

They don't call it Curvestone for nothing! Aggressive decks have always had their place in this game, too.

Hah, I also have experience with running train (in Casual) after spending 10 seconds to construct a quest deck.

They don't call it Curvestone for nothing! Aggressive decks have always had their place in this game, too.

I also had the 40g quest of destroying 40 minions so I never attacked a minion. Just went face every time.

New Warlock Hero announced:

PDPIQZAZCYPZ1507081343012.gif

Is anyone interested in becoming an Innkeeper?

Last edited:
Dude, you rock. I'll do my best to be there.

I've got a co-worker I dragged into Hearthstone, too, so I'll try to drag him to this :thumbsup:

PS - link isn't showing up for me yet.

Cool. Event probably has to be approved first before link shows to others. I hope they don't balk at it being a bar.

Well that sucks, will have to rush to have a 2nd one.
The interface looks like I just click a button to make it a Tavern after 3 people check in. Not sure if that's time delayed.

Back