• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hearthstone Thread FTMFW - 4/7 Ashes of Outland release - New Demon Hunter class!

Pavel! Man that guy can play. If you want to watch a master, watch his raza priest mirror match against Empanizado.

I picked Pavel as my champ. And I saw the last two matches with Pavel and Empanizado. I like that Blizzard encourages you to pick a champion. It gives you a rooting interest.

I wish they'd just let Kibler and Frodan call all the matches. They're so much better than the other guys.

Pavel had no shot in game 5. He drew as poorly as possible for that mirror match.

Still - two packs!

Go ahead and riot, just got this nonsense response. I had already said all ages welcome.

Thank you for your interest in hosting a Fireside Gathering.

Unfortunately, we’re unable to approve your application at this time.

The event application was considered incomplete.

Need to specify age restrictions

Boo. Are you going to resubmit? I had discussed hosting one with my buddy, but don't want to duplicate efforts.

Either way, we'll show up.

Boo. Are you going to resubmit? I had discussed hosting one with my buddy, but don't want to duplicate efforts.

Either way, we'll show up.

So I got that notification after what, a week review?, on the 17th, which was the last day according to them to submit to qualify for October event. They tell me I need some age restriction, which there wasn't a location for on the form. I go to resubmit last night and conveniently the website 404s until this afternoon. I get in there just now and add some text about age, and BOOM, it's approved immediately with no review. Total fucking run-a-round. So I doubt we're going to get the hero, but at least we can show up and convert it to a Tavern so it's ready to go next time. Make sure it shows up for you:
https://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/fireside-gatherings/53709

I see it! Putting it into my planner.

Any other Triad Deacs going to be able to make it?

Blizzard has gone on an approval spree it looks like. There are a ton more events now, and several in Winston.

Yeah it was seriously click the button to save changes and comes back approved. I think they were being anal about review because they're sending out swag boxes to the event sites.

paging redwing...

I'm bringing a non-boards Deac

Sorry, daughter has hockey practice in Greensboro that night. And I'm not going to skip that unless there is a hero portrait in it for me... so maybe next time.

77iGKf.gif

Back