• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hearthstone Thread FTMFW - 4/7 Ashes of Outland release - New Demon Hunter class!

ff71499ae7b00b111e0d5bc4125398b0.jpg

This was an unfortunate start for me against a Druid earlier lol.

How is that even possible?

Turn 1 (1 Mana): Coin>Wild Growth
Turn 2 (3 Mana): Wild Growth
Turn 3 (5 Mana): Innervate>Innervate>Ysera

Unstable portal in there I assume to get Rag or Ysera down.

Or I could look at the other minion and realize it was Alarm-O-Bot that drew them out.

Last edited:
That's a cool deck concept, but if he can't mulligan for Wild Growth/Innervate/Alarm he's probably boned.

Was watching Savjz play a fatigue mage last night. Similar to freeze mage but will elements of milling with deathlord, coldlight oracle for milling opponent and using antique healbots and duplicates/echo of medivh.

I suppose it is possible that we will settle back into a stagnant period with all the same deck archetypes we had pre-gvg, but at least for right now, it seems the best part of gvg is all the new types of decks playable in the meta.

Was watching Savjz play a fatigue mage last night. Similar to freeze mage but will elements of milling with deathlord, coldlight oracle for milling opponent and using antique healbots and duplicates/echo of medivh.

I suppose it is possible that we will settle back into a stagnant period with all the same deck archetypes we had pre-gvg, but at least for right now, it seems the best part of gvg is all the new types of decks playable in the meta.

And at this point im just intentionally writing posts for stoned townie.

I was playing my mill druid this weekend, and I hit another mill druid, and it was quite entertaining. His deck prevailed in the end as he caused me to draw two more cards than I caused him to draw.

freeze mage is really fun i think. One of the more entertaining plays is when opponent fills their board and you freeze and play doomsayer. Even if they have an owl or keeper of the grove, they can't play it because of full board.

Lorewalker cho is such a game changer when it is rngd from a portal or shredder

Had a piloted shredder turn into a doomsayer twice this weekend, totally wrecking my board. That's the worst.

I just unstable portal'd an Angry Chicken lol

Then had Sneed's summon a Sneed's that summoned Ragnaros.

Playing ranked, Mage v Mage.

He unstable portal's a Ysera, plays on turn 6, Faceless Manipulator's that on the next turn and somehow I manage to make it 5 more turns.

Back