• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

@heelsyes says BzzOut at end of year

1. Devin is regressing.Nothing a good coach can't fix relatively easily. Sophomore slumps are not unusual
2. Two of sophomores will transfer. That's a good thing. We need three to go somewhere else.
3. Shelton Mitchell will probably decommit. He's signed his letter of intent. We don't have to release him and probably won't until he meets the new coach.

The other problems you mentioned can be handled either with transfers or in the case of committed recruits encouraged to look elsewhere if they are really that bad.

Shelton has a good chance to come in and start immiedately - at the very least play 25+ minutes a game.

Who the heck is @heelsyes and why should I think they have any real info? Maybe he/she just reads these boards.

Who the heck is @heelsyes and why should I think they have any real info? Maybe he/she just reads these boards.

Was hoping that someone might have more information on who it is, I guess not.

Back