• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hey folks, the Bzz Show is on Radio!

So TC was once the top PG recruit of the nation but he played SF/SG in HS, and we recruited him as a PG!?!?!

CMM, Harris, McKie, Thomas, Desrosiers...starting 5 next year?

With Fischer, Moto, Rountree, Cav and Green off the bench...

I see no room for Chennault or Fields....and Im assuming Dre will redshirt.

Sound about right?

So TC was once the top PG recruit of the nation but he played SF/SG in HS, and we recruited him as a PG!?!?!

This is pretty well know if you follow recruiting at all. TC played SG in HS, and lots of people (including myself) said it was for the betterment of his HS team as he had the ability to play both positions. Obviously that wasn't the case and TC is what he is.

Bz said he was a small forward in high school. This is blatantly incorrect.

CMM, Harris, McKie, Thomas, Desrosiers...starting 5 next year?

With Fischer, Moto, Rountree, Cav and Green off the bench...

I see no room for Chennault or Fields....and Im assuming Dre will redshirt.

Sound about right?

Chennault is the backup PG....he will get 10-12mpg.

Dammit. Didn't know the show was tonight. Sad I missed his wisdom.

Just caught the last minute or two there. Nice scouting report, Mr. [Redacted]. WAIT! I have an idea, maybe you should go get a job as a scout? Sounds like your calling to me.

Bz said he was a small forward in high school. This is blatantly incorrect.

Assuming the conventional 1-5 lineup, the small forward was either Tony or Lamin Fulton, who's 5'9".

This is pretty well know if you follow recruiting at all. TC played SG in HS, and lots of people (including myself) said it was for the betterment of his HS team as he had the ability to play both positions. Obviously that wasn't the case and TC is what he is.

he didn't play point at all in HS!?

It sounds like they are basically begging people to call in.

I only heard three calls but maybe there were some in the early part of the show. Of the three I heard one guy seemed to be asking if there's more Bz could do to get the guys fired up, another guy complained about one of the players, and another guy answered the trivia question and said he's excited about the new recruits and will be at the games next year. I think Stan said the lines were loaded but I'm with you- if the lines were so loaded why do you only have three callers. :confused:

Assuming the conventional 1-5 lineup, the small forward was either Tony or Lamin Fulton, who's 5'9".

Sounds like they were playing 3 guards then.

That's akin to say Fischer plays small forward because at times there are two players shorter than him on the court (TC and CJ).

Neumann-Goretti was a small team. Tony was their second best rebounder. Their "PG" was actually a SG .

I heard a good bit of the show. I have never heard a coach spend so much time talking about future players. Did he even mention cj or Travis?

How could he be a shooting guard? He's one of the worst shooters I've ever seen at this level.

Back